Which room would you prefer?

What would be your choice for a room theme at Alias summer camp?

• CIA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SD-6

• Syd's appartment

• Sloans villa

• Irina's cell

• Personal Jet

• other (please state your other)

• Total voters
I'll be honest the only reason I chose syd's apartment is that's where Vaughn and syd have had some of there cutest moments ...The second kiss "we should go now"

Caro said:
does Vaughn come witt the apartment too?
of course! :smiley: lol! that'd be so awesome!

"congratulations on your new apartment, you can pick up your complimentary vaughn whenever you are ready"

ha ha! YAY! I'd buy like 5!

:D
d-brizz

I picked Syd's apartment - but now that I know Vaughn's is available........hmmmm

I chose Syd's because I think it's really nice - and how cool would it be to live in her apartment ???

specially if it comes with Vaughn and her closet, right? it'd be interesting to mix those 2 together ( me wearing the clothes, of course! )

Caro said:
specially if it comes with Vaughn and her closet, right? it'd be interesting to mix those 2 together ( me wearing the clothes, of course! )
oh I know! vaughn and wardrobe included. lol. how awesome would that be! ^_^

well i choose syds apartment....but wouldnt it be awesome if you could stay in VAUGHNS apartment! ;)

hahaha! i call his apartment! i wish they would show it on the show though!

if you agree with me reply!

XOXO~MOLLY

I would LOVE IT if there was an Alias camp! I would actually be able to talk about Alias for hours without people getting annoyed and telling me to shut up or think I'm crazy. I wouldn't care where it was as long as I got a "complimentary free Sark!" 🤤 Sark is gorgeous!

TephieD said:
I would LOVE IT if there was an Alias camp! I would actually be able to talk about Alias for hours without people getting annoyed and telling me to shut up or think I'm crazy.
i know wut u mean. .i don't have my friends to tell me to shut up or anything!! yay i would just luv it if there ws an ALIAS camp .. and the room i would want doesn't matter as long as im there any room would be cool!!!
~Kay~

Yeah that would be awesome an Alias camp. Hey maybe you could establish one. Well I picked syd's apartment. I just LOVE her apartment. I'd like to live there myself. Vaughn's place wouldn't be that bad either.

Back