Which season finale did you like better?

Which season's finale did you like better? In terms of how much it shocked you, i'd say season 2...but anything's better than vaughn getting married! so, maybe season 1...but they were both good

i really dont know! i agree on shock value, season two hands down!!!with wanting to go insane before next season...season two! but i loved everything that went into ATY especially the train station scene, one of my favorites "im in!"gotta love those first s/v moments!!but then this wow "you've been missing for two years!"thats a huge cliffhanger compared to "mom?!" and vaughn drowning!! why is vaughn always the pivotal in these?!LOL!i really dont know, they both were outstanding!

I definetly think the Season 2 finale was WAY better than the Season 1 finale, i made a new forum topic in general but it seems to have disappeared :blink: But anyway i had a list of the things i liked the most about the Season 2 finale, i watched the scene where Sydney and the Evil Francie fight 3 times :rolleyes:

season 2! yahoo i can't stand waiting till september. oh man i'm going insane already and it's only been 2 days!

Definitely season 2. Not just because of the 2 year cliffhanger but because of all the stuff you dont see, namely the completed Rambaldi device, The Telling. I'll be waiting all summer just to know about the prophesy Sloan got in Tibet.

That's a hard one, just because the first year introduced Syd's mom....but since I saw the next episode right after the season finale of last year....I'm gonna say the 2nd season finale just because I actually have to wait for 4 months for the next one to come on....DANGIT!!!

oooh how was it listed on kazaa? did you just search "alias?" (i know we're not supposed to talk about file sharing but it's just a temporary fix before i buy the dvds!)

THANKS JERK!! Geez.....Don't do that to me when i told you about this Message Board.....I STILL HATE YOU!!

Back