Which season finale did you like better?

even though i didnt like the outcome and am still completly dumbfounded it was a great episode!
along with smeghead, why?!

Someone agrees with moi, really? lol

I know what you mean the finale thruw me deeper into the pit, that is confusion, I'm more confused now than I've ever been! :thinking: But I still think the finale was great viewing!

smegheadalways said:
even though i didnt like the outcome and am still completly dumbfounded it was a great episode!
along with smeghead, why?!

Someone agrees with moi, really? lol

I know what you mean the finale thruw me deeper into the pit, that is confusion, I'm more confused now than I've ever been! :thinking: But I still think the finale was great viewing!
yep i agree with you! im soo lost with speculation and just frustrated in trying to figure it out!

Tell me about it VK I've got so many theories rushing around my head that I think it's going to explode, cos I'm just like :blink: . The thing about Season 1, is that I knew as soon they were casting Syd's mum (she was alive) that she was "The Man", whereas I never guessed the ending of Season 2, and I am baffled to see where the hell it's going to take us! :rolleyes:

I definitely liked season 2 overall better than season 1, but I hated the season 2 cliffhanger. I think it went too far out into left field. After 'Phase One', I had convinced some family members and friends who were just casual viewers to watch Alias on a more regular basis but after that cliffhanger, I'm afraid we've lost them for good. I'm trying to persuade them to just watch a few episodes next season to see what happens but I don't know that they will. Most are totally disgusted about Vaughn being married to someone else.

they both were shocking and left me screaming and almost having a heart attack, but i've never wanted to kill someone more than i did right after season 2!

I think I liked Season 1 better because Season 2 left such a pit in my stomach. So many unresolved questions in Season 2 finale - almost too much.....
I guess we will see once we find out the answers. It might make us change our minds.

i liked season 1 how vaughn was stuck in the water and how sydney was trying to break him out...but season2 was really good but the only problem is, now i am so anxious for september to come around! vaughn just cannot be married! he can't! so i guess season 2 edges out season 1 just by a little

hands down season 2! i loved it! it was such a shock! the whole ep. was great, not just the ending! awsome final

Possibility of being dead vs possibility of being married. Hm. I'll choose the possibility of being dead, please.

Yeah, I know you knew he was coming back--but it sure sounds funny!
:lol:

Back