which season the best?

wat season is the best out of 1 and 2? there isnt any 3 b/c (a) it isnt finshed and (b)not evry1 is

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • both

• i dunno

• Total voters
2 prolly because thats the only season i've seen lol, i realy have to buy season 1 dvd soon

i soo hope that mi parent swere lying to me wen they said that they couldnt find s1 anywhere b/c ive seena present that has the same shape and size and i accidently walked in to it TEEHEE

jess

Mad bout Alias said:
Season 2 coz thats when Syd n Vaughn get together n Spy mummys there! but both seasons are great but i got into it in season 2!
lol totally right that is the best season cause sydnvaughn r together and i do like spymommy lol :lol:

Season 2 because of two words, LENA OLIN! God I miss her! And we had some S/V and J/I and W/F (before Francie died, :( ) and Will as an agent and great Rambaldi artifacts and.... so good. Actually, I'm watching Dead Drop right now. Great epi. (y)

I picked both. I thought Season one was good because it was the beginning and it was the beginning of everything. I like season 2 cuz of the different revalations-syd's mom, rambaldi, sd-1 being brought down, and s/v getting together :D I can never choose one over the other :lol:

Season 2, i reawlly like "Phase 1" because it shows Sydney in her underware ^^, SD-6 falls, and Syd and Vaughn get togater.

I said 1, because it was so good and original, my fav episode ever is the pilot. They have improved on some things in season two from the first season (like the wigs) but overall I think season one was the best.

wen sark was first introduced and he was like allways getting away and i was allways like... some1 trapp that a- hole god! butt i love him now

S2!

Season 2 for a couple of reasons a)because Irina was introduced and I think she rocks b)because S/V finally shared their first kiss and began a relationship and c)because it was just a really good storyline

I loved season 1. I just spent 1 whole weekend watching the DVDs. I miss the times when Syd and Vaughn used to meet in weird places (convenience store, carwash, train, etc.), all the while pretending not to talk to each other.

Back