Which season's Vaughn do you like the most?

Which season's Vaughn do you prefer?

• Season 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Season 2

• Season 3

• Total voters
I'd have to say that it would be a toss-up between Season 1 and 2. I'm going to go with Season 1, though. I really enjoyed the build-up in his and Syd's relationships. I also liked how she influenced him to break the rules as the season went on.

I love him all the time, but voted for season 2 cos PHASE ONE!!!!! lol, and the date. But i haven't watched season 3 cos its not in the UK yet, so................

definitely a toss up between one and two. i'm kind of leaning more towards season two. which season did they break into the vatican? eh. but yeah, season two cause that was when their relationship finally became something. and his remarks were great... especially what he said during phase one. yeah.

I voted for season 2.
But as you said, there were some really nice moments in season 1.
And season 3 is his worst no doubt there.

vaughnsmyguy said:
I love him all the time, but voted for season 2 cos PHASE ONE!!!!! lol, and the date. But i haven't watched season 3 cos its not in the UK yet, so................
yep that's what i voted 4 and why.have yall noticed every few eps he makes sortof a speech? it's ssooooooooooooooo cute :lol:

Syd&Vaughn4-Ever said:
vaughnsmyguy said:
yep that's what i voted 4 and why.have yall noticed every few eps he makes sortof a speech? it's ssooooooooooooooo cute :lol:
Yeh.......................... *daydreaming* his whole "when all i want to do is kiss you" speech. AW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know the episode off by heart.

I'd say Season 1 or Season 2. Vaughn pre-vortex is one of those drastically static characters. He didn't change much before season three. Only the things around him changed.

I voted for season 1 but he was really nice in season 2, too.. You should be able to vote for both options.. :smiley:

Patomac said:
I'd say Season 1 or Season 2. Vaughn pre-vortex is one of those drastically static characters. He didn't change much before season three. Only the things around him changed.
a complex way to say it, but yes i agree. *putting dictionary away*

SABRINA: there is no option "none of the above" cos this is a VAUGHN thread..as in we all arrive and go "mm...i love vaughn..." therefore saying we dont like him in all seasons kinda defeats the object of having this section here, aii?
and yeah, Corinne...i love phase one...its like...the best! i thought i was weird being able to recite the whole episode! lmao! i tried the Phase one link in your sig...but i dont think it worked...im gonna go try again now!

cute_as_candy said:
SABRINA: there is no option "none of the above" cos this is a VAUGHN thread..as in we all arrive and go "mm...i love vaughn..." therefore saying we dont like him in all seasons kinda defeats the object of having this section here, aii?
and yeah, Corinne...i love phase one...its like...the best! i thought i was weird being able to recite the whole episode! lmao! i tried the Phase one link in your sig...but i dont think it worked...im gonna go try again now!
(n) well there should be one. :angry:
me hate Vaughn, :lol:

Back