Which season's Vaughn do you like the most?

Which season's Vaughn do you prefer?

• Season 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Season 2

• Season 3

• Total voters
ahh..it makes sense now! i was gonna be amazed by your fluency if you have always lived in holland! but you havent so it makes a little more sense!
how long did you live in england for?

about 8 to 9 years, I went to 1 grade high school when I came to holland. my dad is dutch and he used to teach me so I could speak both languages.

omg i thought everyone had to do it!! lol i'm in the bottom maths set...........................................but i did get around 70% in the test, it's just our skl's too clever.

SydBristow13 said:
lol, and I swear the only job you'll need math for is to become a mathteacher.
lol yeh. isn't this flood control annoying. you only get to post one each 15 seconds!! i see you're beginning to post on the MV board much more...............you will begin to like him...........................

HAHA, right. you'll never ever turn me in a vaughnworshipper. I hate him with a passion. I'm just heere totry to get S/V's to the sarkney side.

EVERYONE in youir schl has to do it corinne? do you go to a grammer school (ie pass 11+) or do you not have that anymore in...wherever?

cute_as_candy said:
EVERYONE in youir schl has to do it corinne? do you go to a grammer school (ie pass 11+) or do you not have that anymore in...wherever?
ppl say it's a grammar skl but i dunno really lol. where u in the uk???????? london???????????

Back