Which Shakespeare character are you?

Macbeth- Guilty Conscience

Macbeth’s own imagination is prompted by a guilty conscience. Like Lady Macbeth you cannot wash the blood from your hands. You have done wrong in the past! Put it right or your life will be a tragedy!

------------------------------------------

but i do think this is kinda spam.. last 2 Q's?

King Lear- Foolish

You let power go to your head and hasty actions cause your downfall. Chill out, think things through before taking action and your warm heart will carry you through life.

lol :lol:

Katherina- wise and wonderful
You are smart and cunning. You know exactly
how to make the best of the toughest
situations and you do it with grace
and poise.

:lol: yeah right!! like that is me!! hehe

Oberon- Manipulator

Stop seeking pleasure in others misfortunes. Stop the backstabbing and spitefulness and go play with the other fairies!

:lol:

Macbeth- Guilty Conscience

:lol: haha how did I see that coming? :rotflmao: And i'm not the only one here! ^_^

--Mandy :angelic:

I'm Katherina - but I'm so dense, I don't know which story that's from. It would help if they let us know, for all of us how are not fluent with the Bard.

Macbeth- Guilty Conscience - Macbeth’s own imagination is prompted by a guilty conscience. Like Lady Macbeth you cannot wash the blood from your hands. You have done wrong in the past! Put it right or your life will be a tragedy!

haha, great, this life IS a tragedy...

rosalind - charade.
"You enjoy creating a mask so people don't get to see the real you but let me tell you something, listen closley..... people will like you for what you are. "

ummm....ok.
haha. les you're ophelia! :P

m-c

Back