Which Show Left With The Most Style?

😭 I'm sorry, I just CAN'T DO IT!!! I'm feeling extremely loyal to Buffy this week, not my fault it ended... ALIAS IS STILL MY FAVORITE SHOW THOUGH!!!

:ducks for cover from flying tomatoes:

:runs away screaming: "I'M SORRY!!! I'M SORRY!!!"

Just to be annoying, I have to point out that Buffy wasn't cancelled; Sarah Michelle Gellar and Joss Whedon decided they didn't want to continue. The network didn't cancel it. :lol: I know, nobody cares!! :lol:

But I'll vote for Alias, because as great as the Buffy finale was, it didn't make me almost have a heart attack like Alias did.

lets go and vote guys ... we need 1000 votes to get close to Buffy ... I love Buffy, but she is gone now ... so, lets vote for Alias ...

sorry guys I had to stick with Buffy
Its just been my fave show sfor 7 years..though i love alias now I just couldn't do it

yea just voted for the best show ever.....hmm do i need to name it?! well its #1 right now so guys keep voting!! ugh you guys how can you vote for buffy?! sorry i never liked that show even though i have never seen it ok dont kill me but it just seems so stupid and my borhter always talks about it and it drives me crazy!! ok so go vote for ALIAS!!! :D

I voted. Sad for Buffy though. Okay so I never watched it but still sad. Go Alias. I love your av felling like a spy. LOL! The kitty is so cute.

Back