Which STAR TREK Cast Members Have You Met?

Mojo

Scout
I've met Walter Koenig, George Takei and Jimmy Doohan at various sci-fi conventions I've helped run. They were all great guys -- Walter is actually a bit reserved, somewhat quiet, although he was an excellent guest; Jimmy and George were both charming, engaging, and 100% professional. I met Michael Dorn and Johnathan Frakes (briefly), and spent a few minutes with Robert Picardo at some other conventions I attended. And, of course, Jeri Ryan has had many, many of my babies.

I'd love to meet Leonard Nimoy, Patrick Stewart, Wil Wheaton... maybe Brent Spiner and Nichelle Nichols. Probably not Bill Shatner or Gates McFadden.

So what about ya'll?

In 1976 all of the original cast at the Philly StarTrek Convention and in 1979 Leonard Nimoy at a question and answer session at Passavant Center @ Theil College in Greenville,Pa. We all sat around him after his presentation and we discussed physics and space travel. What a remarkable mind!

HHhmmmm... from memory:

Michael Dorn, Armin Shimmerman, and Marina Sirtis (have autographed picture).

Wife has met George Takei and had his book autographed.

In 1976 all of the original cast at the Philly StarTrek Convention and in 1979 Leonard Nimoy at a question and answer session at Passavant Center @ Theil College in Greenville,Pa. We all sat around him after his presentation and we discussed physics and space travel. What a remarkable mind!
You know, I probably would have met more TOS cast members if I was, you know, like, 107...

<envy envy envy>