Sci-Fi Which Star Trek is best?

With the huge success of Star Trek, an onslaught of gift items can be anticipated. The holidays may be several months away, but it won't hurt to start making up that gift list. Star Trek items will definitely be welcomed by anyone, not just by hardcore fans, but by any movie lover.

If you guys like Star Trek you might be interested in this new form of Social Television called Mass Participation TV (MPTV) in a show called Beckinfield because Star Trek actor Jonathan Frakes is participating in it! I work for the production company, called Theatrics, that created the show. Basically, you sign up (for free) create a character and start recording videos to add to the plot of the show. They started an Ultimate Online Audition Contest in which you compete for the most creative video in order to win $10,000 and win a round trip for two to Hollywood. Jonathan Frakes will be choosing the winner. There are 3 rounds and Round 1 ends in 3 days (December 10) so join now for a better chance at winning the Grand Prize. To enter, just visit this site: www.theatrics.com/contest.

I enjoyed ST: The Next Generation very much (and the other spinoff series were ok), but for my money the original Star Trek was the best. Yes, the special effects were primitive by STNG standards, but I think a lot of the original series' plots played so very well to the overacting of Shatner and how he interacted with the rest of the cast. Ultimately, all the Star Trek series are good, although I will say I found it hard to connect with Enterprise, the one with Scott Bacula.

Back