Which worst movie ever you seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's hard to say, but off-hand, Dumb and Dumber has to be close!
;)

dumb and dumber was really stupid.... it's not the worst movie i've seen, but it's all i can think of right now

SecretAgentMan said:
dumb and dumber or dumb and dumberer?  which one?
Dumb and Dumber--after that, I didn't dare see Dumb and Dumberer! 'Sides I wouldn't see either one in a theatre (I don't think Dumberer is available for rental, etc. yet)! (At least Dumb and Dumber had Jim Carrey to recommend it--but I was horribly disappointed. He couldn't salvage it.)
;)

verdantheart said:
SecretAgentMan said:
dumb and dumber or dumb and dumberer?  which one?
Dumb and Dumber--after that, I didn't dare see Dumb and Dumberer! 'Sides I wouldn't see either one in a theatre (I don't think Dumberer is available for rental, etc. yet)! (At least Dumb and Dumber had Jim Carrey to recommend it--but I was horribly disappointed. He couldn't salvage it.)
;)
dumb and dumber is a classic! :lol:

They Crawl was the worst movie ever, I highly reccomend it because it's supposed to be horrifying but it's hysterically funny. :laughbounce:
It's about cockroaches 'morphing together' to make giant cockroaches to take over the world. :Ph34r: :lol:

Frogs. It was HORRIBLE, it's a horrer movie about these people in like, louisiana, and this big fat rich guy doesn't like all the frogs around his house, so he tries to kill them, and then all the reptiles get pissed and start killing all the people at his house. I actually rented it twice because it was so hilariously bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back