While Watching

Stare intently at the TV
Freak out if someone says something
Slide unconsciously forward whenever something dramatic happens
Record the episode
Have dinner but eat it cold afterwards
Keep in control of the remote
Dig my nails into my palms in anger when commercial breaks come on
Scream in rage when it ends (Or if I miss an episode, lol)

i usually put on my pjs or other comfortable clothes
get a blanket
recline in a chair and watch

during the show...like many of you i don't let anyone say anything until commercials...
i go through many emotions...laughing, crying, yelling, shock etc etc

and when its over ...i watch the previews for the next wekk and say "i can't wait"
:blink:

I talk to the characters in the show like i'm really there
look for the number 47
tape it
try to memorize it
scream, cry, laugh...whatever is needed for the situation
put up a sign on the stairs leading to the TV room which reads "Do not cross and be quiet while passing"

tape it
snuggle under my blanket
turn off all the lights
turn up the volume on the tv
say 'oh my god' whenever something insane happens
drool over Vaughn
grin like a fool whenever there's an S/V moment
laugh hysterically at Weiss and Marshall
fly to my computer to hit the boards the second the show is over.

i get some chips dip and sit up against the back of my bed (can u tell ik the only one in the house who watches alias) and i get a chocolate shake and just sit and watch the show ( not to mention drool over vaughn)
and constantly meorize lines and things that happen12

Sit on the edge of my seat. Usually (if it's a really good ep) then I have no fingernails left by the end. I pace during commercials. And tape it, duh.

normally I have meetings between 9 and 10 on Sunday nights :(, so I tape it, watch it when I have time to relish EVERY SINGLE SECOND of madness while I try to think of every ramification of every single accent...and I LOVE the Marshall/Weiss scenes...and the Irina scenes...and the Syd/Vaughan scenes...hell, I love ALL OF IT!

i cant eat during alias....i'm afraid that my munching might make too much noise and i wont be able to hear the tv...i glue my eyes to the tv...during commericials i freak out and wonder what could possible happen next, and anyone who comes into the room and makes noise, i tell them to shut up so i can watch alias (nicely of course)...then, during commericals, i go back to the person and yell at them

Well...
1) I tape the ep (who doesn't?)
2) I scream at the top of my lungs at the TV if one of the characters does something stupid/foolish.
3) I drool when Sark is on screen...and I've been known to pass out as well.
4) I try to figure out Rambaldi while pacing during commercials.
5) If anyone calls during my 'Alias hour' every week (trust me, everyone, and I mean EVERYONE knows by now not to call then) I send Suit and Glasses out after them.

ok this may seem a bit weird but this is what i like to do while watching:

1. turn off all the lights
2. sit under the table
3. put a blanket over my head
4. occasionally eat something
5. yell :woot: "TURN OFF THE LIGHTS TURN OFF THE LIGHTS!" to anyone who turns off the lights
6. during the commmercials yell at my sister for turning on the lights

alias_fan said:
5. yell  :woot:  "TURN OFF THE LIGHTS TURN OFF THE LIGHTS!" to anyone who turns off the lights
Almost forgot that one! Alias is so more..I dunno..suspenseful and meaningful with the lights off! I always flip out if someone turns the lights on!!..especially my lil sis who doesn't care for Alias :( who turns on the lights just to annoy me...GRRR...

[color="purple] I make sure I'm comfortable about 15 mins. before showtime,and whoever's watching w/ me...usually my sis...we talk. :chatchairs: Then when it comes on,we shut up and watch til the first commercial. Usually we go :jawdrop: ,and then we go get something to 🍕 and :thejoyofpepsi: ,then rush back so we don't miss a second. Then usually the other family members come home and :argue: or :chatchairs: so then I have to be :mad: and :banghead: .After that I tell them to please :shh: . Then it ends and we usually go :jawdrop: and :cuss: cause we have to wait a week or sometimes two ( :angry2: ) to find out what happens. Then we usually get the tape of the episode we just saw and watch it again. :sigh: We love :redhair: and the rest of them all over again!!!! [/purple]

Victoria King said:
LOL!! thats okay i hug a pillow and the remote then throw both when i jump up and scream if something bad or good happens! LOL
yeah it may seem a little funny or weird but there is some sort of reason to the strangeness. you see my friends work for the tia and the squirrels and they send operatives to spy on me and i hide under the table with a blanket over my head so they won't see me and i turn off the lights so the house will look dark because it's neat to watch alias in the dark.

I tape it, like everyone else, panick during the commercials, usually eat something that has to do with sugar (It calms me down while I panick. Yeah, sugar calms me down. That's messed up.), scream, keep repeating "I love Vaughn" or "Kiss her/him" (to Vaughn/Syd) in random parts in the show

I focus very much in the episode and record it for my brother without the commercials. Then I watched it againd in order to see little details that I missed the first time.

Weel, when it's a commercial break, I go to the washroom, flip through a nearby magazine until the program resumes. At the ending, like when Sloane got Freplica,(Allison, as we now all know and are sick of hearing over and over) to kill Dixon's wife, I threw the remote at my couch so it wouldn't break.
kylo4

Back