While Watching

When it's my first time to see an episode, I have to pay attention to what's happening and what they're saying so I don't do anything. If it's already my second or third time to watch, I work out in front of the TV. I get inspired by how nice Jen's body turned out since she started doing Alias.

I sit at the edge of my chair and wait for Vaughn and Sydney to get back together.. and if somthing touching happens, Like the when Vaughn tells sydney that there is only one person in his life and that it is her.. yea then they make out.. mann.. i started crying!! ha i dont think there has been an episode where i didnt cry.. I'm a sap! ha! But this is my all time favorite show !

Abbie:
I sit on the floor, stare at the TV, pace during commercials, kill my sisters when they say "Oh my god, you're watching Alias again (they should get it by now, it's been two years), make theories on every move every person makes, fantasize about killing Lauren, over and over again. That's about it. Oh yeah, I have to have some type of food or drink. And a pillow to smother anyone who talks.

Oh yeah, and laugh at my friend who cries at every little thing. Example: she cried when Syd said the whole "we'll find each other, we always find each other." the thing is, it was before the kiss, so there was nothing sad yet. I don't get it.

i yell at my brother to type quieter (computer in same room as the tv i have to watch alias on), to turn off his music....and then eventually leaves and i rewind to beginning.
ilovemichael--i never thought of watching it in the morning...hehehehe! now im always gonna miss the bus on mondays ;)

I always lay in bed while watching it. I like to totally concentrate on the show and nothing else. Doing anything else would distract me too much and I'd probably get lost :confused:

Depends, sometimes I just sit and watch it, sometimes I am in bed. Other than watch it I don't really do anything

what do you mean if, there is merely the question of when. It may seem like a strange idea but who would have guessed Dixon, as head honcho

I turn off all lights. curl myself up under a blanket in the couch, having a cup of tea and chocolate biscuits ... and as I can't stand the slightest noise while watching, often use the headphones so that, for almost an hour nothing else in the world exists but alias ...

Curl up on the bed or floor with a pillow gripped tightly in my hands so I strangle that and not my roomie when JJ throws a cliffhanger or something freaky at me. I usually lock the door and tell everyone to stay away during that hour. I hate distractions. I always talk to the charaters and even scream at them in some instances.

about 10 minutes bfr the show i go use the bathroom hang up with any friends i'm talking 2 getting a last minute drink and making myself comfortable.absolutely ALL of my friends know not 2 call me then and when they do i won't tlk 2 them :lol:

Back