Whiplash

no sillykins... i think i left out chappie 4 which belonged pages and pages ago... the one where he was gonna propose... taht there? i dun think it is! :cry:

7 pages ago.... :whistle:

i just read this whole thing. i love it. that's not the end is it? please update soon if its not, and if its not, can i get a PM please??? thanks :smiley:

if you decide to update, please pm me. this is great. :smiley:

i think i left out chappie 4 which belonged pages and pages ago... the one where he was gonna propose...
yeah you did. i just read the whole thing and when i went to chapter 5 it didnt really make sense so i kept looking for chapter 4 everywhere but it wasnt there! :smiley:

Welps Wach, here's how it is..

See, this fic is 20 pages long. Normally fics don't GET to 20 pages long. And you may argue that it's all just chat and stuff but... no one would chat here if they didn't like it. We chattees choose and mark our territory carefully. And this fic rocks. No, I'm not talking about the pebbles that are in my front yard that are there for no apparent reason. I'm not talking about little stones. Or bits of gravel (unless they're shiny ones, coz they're cool) but I'm talking about BIG rocks! As in the meteor-like things that you find and you run around screaming that you've found the first documented rock from Pluto that man has ever discovered. I'm talking about those type of rocks. And it does rock. It really does. Whether you choose to accept it or not. Because you're not one of those writers who just write whatever. You actually write properly. And you make your readers sit on the edge of their seat. And those moments have us gnawing hands, knocking our glasses of coke onto the floor and trying not to squeal too loudly even though our parents are used to it and think we're strange. Because we love it. And you know we love it. I mean, you probably go around saying that you don't. But somewhere deep inside you, you love this fic and you know us readers do. Because we do. There is a reason why we keep posting here. And why people keep asking to be on the PM list. Because this fic Pluto-rocks. Yes, I just created a new word, yay. Now, before us pokers come into this thread and threaten you with pokes (and I might add that we are very vicious with our pokes, I myself use a curtain rod) and write! Because we want you to write and we want another update. We do, we do, we do. And you know we do. So get writing and upate soon.

^_^

That should be enough motivation for now, I have plenty more where that came from, though, if the need be ;)

:hug: Love JuJu :harp:

Back