White Chocolate Covered Coffe Beans

Title: White Chocolate Covered Coffee Beans
Author: Jori, Ola,Steph
Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters. Well exepct for a few. JUST DON'T SUE ME. I'M ONLY AN ADORING FAN. Imitation is the sincerist form of flattery
Ship: S/V, Wadia (even though I don't like Nadia [if you don't like her too I can change her name])
Genre: Fluffy
Rating: PG 13 : Language, bad jokes
Summary: Sydney and her friends at a weekly lunch. A bunch of flash backs from their days.

Note: I am stealing the personalities from my friends. This is basically a story of me and my friends. So Yes Sydney will be a pervert. And so will a bunch of other people. Why? B/c that's how I think.

A/N I know it's not fluffy now, but keep reading. IT GET'S BETTER I PROMISE!

The same café. Same table. Same time. Same girls. Like every Sunday for the past 5 years we sat here for lunch. It was our way of keeping our friendship. My friends and I. Right now was I sit hear I can’t help but thinking about how different each of us is; yet how close we are. Sitting next to me is Mayuri, whom we all call Mayo, she has been my best friend since 7th grade, and we have clearly rubbed off on each other. She is the only one of the group who is currently single, but you couldn’t truly tell. Now as we sat here we talked about that hot guy from college, or while we watch movies we decide which guy is the hottest. Then on my other side is Jacko, her current boyfriend is Damon. Just like Mayo and I Jacko is just as perverted. She sometimes joins in the fun, but is much more sensible then us. Across from me is Alex; she’s the only one of us who is married. We all expected her to get married last; Trace and her were always more joking around and acting like best friends. Alex and me spend our days when our significant others are gone drooling over the movie stars we will never have such as Ewan McGregor, Patrick Dempsey, or Michael Vartan. Next to Alex sits Nadia. She is so sweet and always gushing about her fiancé Eric. If you ever needed a person to confine in Nadia is perfect to go to.
However today is not just a normal day force the five of us. No next week is the big reunion for our high school, and today instead of talking about current events we are all reminiscing. I turn to Mayuri and open my mouth to ask ‘Do you remember how we met?’ when she burst out laughing knowing exactly what I was going to say.

%^%^Flashback%^%^

Ms. Randers yelled out over the anxious 6th, 7th, and 8th graders. “Everybody in alphabetical order. We can get the auditions for the school musical started faster that way. Make sure to have all of your papers ready.” My name started with a B so I knew I was near the beginning. In a robotic fashion we all walked up to people one would say ‘B’ ‘D’ and on you moved. I approached a girl who looked like she was Indian, with her dark skin and wavy dark hair pulled up into a pony tall.
I said “B”
She replied “B”
“R”
“R”
“I”
“I”
“S”
“T”. That settled it. I was ahead by one letter.

%^%^End Flashback%^%^

I got to know Mayuri better through a good friend of mine from band named Lauren. We were both in 6th grade at the time, our lockers were right next to each other. Everyday without complaint she would listen to me vent about my least favorite teacher. In 7th grade our friendship grew until we were best friends. That was when I started laughing at her violence filled jokes and out looks, and she started understanding why I cracked up laughing every time someone said ‘Do it’.

So you likey. This is my first S/V fic. My other fic was about WEiss meeting his long lost neice, but it was in general so no one read it. It's my baby. IF YOU WANT TO BE NICE YOU CAN READ MY BABY. I DON'T WANT TO LOSE IT. I LOVE MY BABY

There is still not a lot of fluffy, but I promise fluffy next chapter. OK I just want you to get to know the friends. BTW: Thanks to Alias=mylife26 for reading my baby. Here ya go!!

“You know we were such drama geeks.” Mayuri said knowing that certain memory was from our first school production.
“Not as much as my friends from Ohio. During recess we used to make up skits about Greek Gods. Now that is obsessed.” I replied
“Remember during the Music Man rehearsal everyone was running around saying a tornado was coming.” Nadia asked.
“Yeah, we were all freaking out. It didn’t help that the building we were in was like 100 years old.” Alex said. Just then some a family walked in to the café. The little boy screamed really loud “But I don’t wanna be a lion for Halloween.”
“Sydney do you remember our first Halloween together.”
“Yes. You were Mr. 6 and I was Wilma and the whole leg feely thingy. I didn’t even know you that well.” I giggled back.
“Yeah you were freaking me out.” Jacko said, at that moment every one started laughing. “You were so totally hitting on me. I was seriously frightened.” All of the sudden a hot guy sauntered by.
“OMG, that guy is one fine piece of a**!” Alex exploded.
“Wow, he like up there with Ewan McGreggers and MV.” Mayuri said.
“And I think he is checking you out.” I stated slyly.
“I couldn’t take him anyways. I mean look at his body language he is so arrogant. It’s so obvious. Knowing me I’d kill him within a week.”
“Oh come on Mayo. You need some fun. You haven’t gotten laid in like two months.” Jacko said. This had become her hot topic since she started dating Damon. It had been fun fun fun.
“I don’t think he is worth getting a big belly missy.”
“If he isn’t worth it who is.” Alex grumbled.
“MICHAEL VARTAN!” Mayo and I exclaimed at the same time.
“Like you’d ever meet him.” Nadia said. She’d been trying to stay away from these conversations lately. She felt like we were betraying our boyfriends talking like this. I didn’t care I’d been doing this since Vaughn and I first met each other, and the whole time during our relationship. Sometimes he even played along.
“You see Alex, my darling, that the beauty of living in L.A. I have more of a chance of seeing him than anyone.” Mayo purred.
“Of course you do being psychologist to the stars.” Alex replied sarcastically. It was something we always joked about. We all knew Mayo had some big clients. I didn’t mind however. When I had been struggling to get a deal as a new designer in a big city, Mayo had come up with the idea that following her rules I could design rooms for the stars that would help their problems. It was what got both of us so far up. That partnership. I personally believe it kept me alive.
“Why don’t you guys ever make fun of Sydney, because of our working with stars.”
“Because Sydney only works with them when you request it.”
“I REQUEST IT TO HELP HER.” This bickering was always going on between Nadia and Mayo. It was just them, sometimes Alex joined in. The rest of us were used to it and had moved on to watching for hot guys.

I will give you more fluffy. I promise. Jsut a warning the chapters don't get much longer than this. Get used to it.
:abduct:

ohiochic2010 said:
There is still not a lot of fluffy, but I promise fluffy next chapter. OK I just want you to get to know the friends. BTW: Thanks to Alias=mylife26 for reading my baby. Here ya go!!
“You know we were such drama geeks.” Mayuri said knowing that certain memory was from our first school production.
“Not as much as my friends from Ohio. During recess we used to make up skits about Greek Gods. Now that is obsessed.” I replied
“Remember during the Music Man rehearsal everyone was running around saying a tornado was coming.” Nadia asked.
“Yeah, we were all freaking out. It didn’t help that the building we were in was like 100 years old.” Alex said. Just then some a family walked in to the café. The little boy screamed really loud “But I don’t wanna be a lion for Halloween.”
“Sydney do you remember our first Halloween together.”
“Yes. You were Mr. 6 and I was Wilma and the whole leg feely thingy. I didn’t even know you that well.” I giggled back.
“Yeah you were freaking me out.” Jacko said, at that moment every one started laughing. “You were so totally hitting on me. I was seriously frightened.” All of the sudden a hot guy sauntered by.
“OMG, that guy is one fine piece of a**!” Francie exploded.
“Wow, he like up there with Ewan McGreggers and MV.” Mayuri said.
“And I think he is checking you out.” I stated slyly.
“I couldn’t take him anyways. I mean look at his body language he is so arrogant. It’s so obvious. Knowing me I’d kill him within a week.”
“Oh come on Mayo. You need some fun. You haven’t gotten laid in like two months.” Jacko said. This had become her hot topic since she started dating Damon. It had been fun fun fun.
“I don’t think he is worth getting a big belly missy.”
“If he isn’t worth it who is.” Francie grumbled.
“MICHAEL VARTAN!” Mayo and I exclaimed at the same time.
“Like you’d ever meet him.” Nadia said. She’d been trying to stay away from these conversations lately. She felt like we were betraying our boyfriends talking like this. I didn’t care I’d been doing this since Vaughn and I first met each other, and the whole time during our relationship. Sometimes he even played along.
“You see Francie, my darling, that the beauty of living in L.A. I have more of a chance of seeing him than anyone.” Mayo purred.
“Of course you do being psychologist to the stars.” Alex replied sarcastically. It was something we always joked about. We all knew Mayo had some big clients. I didn’t mind however. When I had been struggling to get a deal as a new designer in a big city, Mayo had come up with the idea that following her rules I could design rooms for the stars that would help their problems. It was what got both of us so far up. That partnership. I personally believe it kept me alive.
“Why don’t you guys ever make fun of Sydney, because of our working with stars.”
“Because Sydney only works with them when you request it.”
“I REQUEST IT TO HELP HER.” This bickering was always going on between Nadia and Mayo. It was just them, sometimes Francie joined in. The rest of us were used to it and had moved on to watching for hot guys.
I will give you more fluffy. I promise. Jsut a warning the chapters don't get much longer than this. Get used to it.
[post="1357155"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Wow, intersting story. It's pretty good, I just don't know about that Jacko character. Especially with her boyfriend. You might want to change that, but otherwise, It's great! Can't wait for the next chapter.

Ooh come on Jacko you know you love Damon. I just thought of how cute the two of you would be together when I wrote it. By the way I stuck you on the pm list.

ohiochic2010 said:
[post="1357155"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
ur welcome!! lol great update!! sry im reviewin late we had a shaving cream fight at my skewl FUN!!!! lol so she is goin out with vaughn right now or was that him walking by??? sry tired blonde here!! lol thnx for the pm!!!!

she's going out with him. BUt i will warn you it may get a wee bit confusing. Especially since some of my friends are gonna step in a write some. SO quicky explanation. B/c this will soon become a partner fic and every person that will be helping write it has a part in the story, their gonna be writing from their point of view. I'll explain it later. I just wanted t owar nyou.

Ok form now on any post done in alex's pov will be in black and written by pinkfloydlvr, any post done in sydney's point of view will be in red and written by ohiochic2010

It was about 15 minutes later that I decided to break up the bickering. “Hey, guys, guess what Vaughn did last night that was sooooo sweet.” Suddenly there was a chorus of “OMG what?”
“Well yesterday was the anniversary of the first time he asked me out. You know in 7th grade. And we had been on a band trip when he asked me out, so he recreated the place we went to before. That freaky Dolly Barton civil war reenactment that the south won. Have you ever noticed that the south keeps reenacting the civil war and they lost? Anywho, after we were done eating dinner he came over to my side of the table, picked me up, set me on his lap, then he gave me a promise ring, and promised he would never forget this date because it was the marker of the first time he was officially with his soul mate.”
“Ahhhhhh”
“What did the ring look like?” Nadia begged. “Please show us.” So I proceeded to show them the beautiful ring that was on my finger. It had a white gold band, with a simple oval cut opal in the middle.
“The sweetest thing about the ring is that he knows opal is my birth stone, or whatever your month’s precious stone is, and he made sure the ring he got had an opal in it.”
“OMFG you are one lucky b*tch.” Mayuri said.
“Umm, I don’t want to ruin the moment, but I broke up with Damon.” Jacko said shyly.
“Oh, sweetie, I’m so sorry. Should we get together later today and watch sappy movies while eating ice cream?” Nadia cooed.
“OMG no. All I did was sleep with him I ended it on Thursday, but the big problem is that I think I may be pregnant.”
“OMG did you go to the doctor?” I asked.
“No, but I don’t know how I’ll do this without someone living with me?”
“Honey I’ll move in with you.” I said.
“I will too. That way I can be back up when Sydney’s gone away for all nighties with Vaughnie.” Mayo said.
“Gosh you two are the best.” Jacko replied.
“Sorry guys I have to leave now. I promised Eric I’d meet him to go looking for an house.” Nadia said, and left. In a little while everyone was gone.
“Mayo if you have nothing to do today, we should take Jacko to the doctor, and verify the results, then start moving in.”
“Yeah.”
\

OK I know it's not a lot of fluffy, but hey I'm worken on it. I also know it's short, but a lot of peeps are bugging me right now so I didn't really concentrate that much.

ohiochic2010 said:
Ok form now on any post done in francie's pov will be in black and written by pinkfloydlvr, any post done in sydney's point of view will be in red and written by ohiochic2010
It was about 15 minutes later that I decided to break up the bickering. “Hey, guys, guess what Vaughn did last night that was sooooo sweet.” Suddenly there was a chorus of “OMG what?”
“Well yesterday was the anniversary of the first time he asked me out. You know in 7th grade. And we had been on a band trip when he asked me out, so he recreated the place we went to before. That freaky Dolly Barton civil war reenactment that the south won. Have you ever noticed that the south keeps reenacting the civil war and they lost? Anywho, after we were done eating dinner he came over to my side of the table, picked me up, set me on his lap, then he gave me a promise ring, and promised he would never forget this date because it was the marker of the first time he was officially with his soul mate.”
“Ahhhhhh”
“What did the ring look like?” Nadia begged. “Please show us.” So I proceeded to show them the beautiful ring that was on my finger. It had a white gold band, with a simple oval cut opal in the middle.
“The sweetest thing about the ring is that he knows opal is my birth stone, or whatever your month’s precious stone is, and he made sure the ring he got had an opal in it.”
“OMFG you are one lucky b*tch.” Mayuri said.
“Umm, I don’t want to ruin the moment, but I broke up with Damon.” Jacko said shyly.
“Oh, sweetie, I’m so sorry. Should we get together later today and watch sappy movies while eating ice cream?” Nadia cooed.
“OMG no. All I did was sleep with him I ended it on Thursday, but the big problem is that I think I may be pregnant.”
“OMG did you go to the doctor?” I asked.
“No, but I don’t know how I’ll do this without someone living with me?”
“Honey I’ll move in with you.” I said.
“I will too. That way I can be back up when Sydney’s gone away for all nighties with Vaughnie.” Mayo said.
“Gosh you two are the best.” Jacko replied.
“Sorry guys I have to leave now. I promised Eric I’d meet him to go looking for an house.” Nadia said, and left. In a little while everyone was gone.
“Mayo if you have nothing to do today, we should take Jacko to the doctor, and verify the results, then start moving in.”
“Yeah.”
\
OK I know it's not a lot of fluffy, but hey I'm worken on it. I also know it's short, but a lot of peeps are bugging me right now so I didn't really concentrate that much.
[post="1358754"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

IM CONFUSED! WHICH ONE AM I LOL?!? :thinking: :redhair:
🐒 🐒

ohiochic2010 said:
she's going out with him. BUt i will warn you it may get a wee bit confusing. Especially since some of my friends are gonna step in a write some. SO quicky explanation. B/c this will soon become a partner fic and every person that will be helping write it has a part in the story, their gonna be writing from their point of view. I'll explain it later. I just wanted t owar nyou.
[post="1358600"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
ok thanku and i prob will get confused just because im blonde so its enough said there lol wll thnx for the pm and great update!! and update the past is not always wat it seems!!!! plz? (n)

Here ya go.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>It must have been a funny sight to see. Three girls bursting into a hospital begging to get a pregnancy test. The receptionist just stared, and asked which one? I think by then everyone in the waiting room was staring at us. Very soon we were hustled into a small room where the test to place. Nothing really happened during the test, it wasn’t until we were waiting for the results.

“Jacko is it okay if I move in with you even if you aren’t pregnant? I’ve been really lonely lately, and well. . .” Mayo said timidly.

“Sorry honey, but I think the loneliness you’re feeling . . . well I don’t think I can or will fill that gap.” Jacko giggled.

“You know I didn’t mean it like that. But seriously please.”

“Sure I’d look forward to the company. Who knows maybe I could get you to go on a date.”

“Hehemm.” The doctor said uncomfortably. “I’d like to announce that you all would be having a baby.”

“SH*T NO. YOU LITTLE B**TARD! YOU LITTLE. LITTLE” At this point Jacko started grumbling in French. The whole time Mayuri was laughing, while I was trying to keep Jacko from hurting the doctor.

“Umm I think you should all go over these How to be a Parent brochures.”
“Just to let your little sh*tty mind know we are not a couple, or a threesome.” Jacko stated coldly. The doctor very slowly backed out of the room.

When we got back to Jacko’s apartment, it took us about 30 minutes to get her to calm down. Then I called Vaughn and asked him to come over to Jacko’s. I had to talk to him about me moving into Jacko’s place.

A LITTLE WHILE LATER

Vaughn and I sat in my old apartment. Right now all we were worried about was packing up my clothes, and toiletries. That’s all I would need at Jacko’s until we got rooms figured out. I had come to the conclusion that my furniture would go into storage until Jacko was ready for me to move out. We had already moved about half the boxes when Vaughn suddenly tackled me onto my couch.

“What was that for?”

“For not giving me my kiss every 5 minutes.”

“Really because I distinctly remember giving you a kiss ohh about two minutes ago.”

“It wasn’t a proper kiss.” All of the sudden his lips were against mine, and I felt a wave of passion and desire overcome me. All I could think was Vaughn. Vaughn Vaughn Vaughn. However at that moment the door to my old apartment flew open and Weiss’s jolly voice boomed through the room.

“How are the little Rabbits doing? A little distracted are we?”

“Can’t you go away Weiss? I thought you were house shopping?” Vaughn pleaded.

“Nope, Nadia wasn’t in a very optimistic mood. Anywho Jacko sent me to make sure you two were down moving by the next Century.”

“Why Sydney Anne Bristow you appear to be moving, when did I find this out?” A new very happy, very womanly voice rang out. Immediately I jumped off of Vaughn., and ran over to hug the woman.

“Millie! OMG what are you doing here? I didn’t think you were coming to L.A until tomorrow? How’s it going in Tennessee?” All of the sudden one of my old best friends was standing in front of me. After high school we all went our separate ways, but after college most of us moved to L.A. Millie however moved to Tennessee.

“Well I thought I surprise y’all? Where ya moving?”

“I’m moving to Jacko’s. She’s pregnant and Mayo and I are gonna help her. Follow me and I’ll explain to you later. Just for now help.”
</span>

You likely. I tried to make it longer.

Jori :abduct:

Back