White Flag

ohh i love this one! but it's very sad if i remmeber correcttly.... but i ike the ending :smiley:

i think you may have posted the unbetaed version though...

ho hum still awsome :smiley:

have fun with it

you people are in for a treat, not often you get a J/I Janetfic :smiley:

thanks for te pm

Actually, Irina should be happy that Jack just told her to 'go'. He could have restrained and turned her over to the CIA. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if that thought didn't soon occur to him, and he'd end up blaming himself for letting her get away.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

To be honest I ammainly reading this for the S/V sequel but you havenever disappointed me inthe past so lets see what a little J/I pairing is like. Please keep me onthe pm list. Thank you

That was harsh! As much as I understand Jack, he shouldn't have reacted like he did. Irina could have chosen to not tell him and carry on her job. I really hope, they will be able to work things out

Please keep me on the PM list

Thx

okay, so like a bunch of you said yesterday -- "janet, you have 18 completed fics, why are you only posting 2 at a time?"
okay, so here's a third :P but i'm ONLY posting this cuz its jack/irina and i know alot of you guys don't read that :smiley: which is fine, no big deal

You're kidding! I love :love: J/I fics! :woot:
Pm me when you update!

“You… you’re a TERROIST?!” he boomed.
i believe you spelled something wrong.... haha, but it was funny anyway.

this looks good, omg, Jack is scary... even if he cant pronounce Terrorist correctly.. haha, ok, i'm having too much fun with that.

please pm me, and i promise i wont point out any more mistakes.

well the S/V sequel would have sold if it wasn't for the fact that you rock as an author. Sign me up for the J/I rollercoaster (but if you start on Swill, I'm outta here)

Anji

yay... this is my first j/i fic to read... EVER... but im really excited about it... im glad that they are young not old... because that kinda makes me think of my parents and ugh is all i can say.. :D... cant wait for the sequel :D :D :D... update soon

awww she told him :smiley: and jack has every reasson to be mad!! But I hope he goes back to find her :smiley: keep me on the list and thanks for the PM!!
<3
syd

Back