White Noise [merged threads]

sugababyboo

mrs. charlie
I swear this trailer gave me goosebumps not because of the clips from the movie but the actualy E.V.P recordings and the narrator who is talking has a chilling voice too. I hear that the radio promo is just as creepy. For those of you who haven't seen the promos, the movie is about a man (Michael Keaton) who gets in contact with his recently murdered wife. She talks to him through a recording or E. V. P. Electronic Voice Phenomenom (sp?) is actually real. If you go to www.evpvoices.com or White Noise's official website you can find out more about it.

Vaughnlover15 said:
it looks wicked good. i wanna go see it.
plus, michael keaton is a good actor. i love him in jack frost!
[post="1125586"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I've kind of missed Michael, he hasn't been really doing any mainstream movies up until now. It is good to see him in this new flick though. I want to try to do an E.V.P but I'm kind of afraid that I'll freak myself out lol

I have an E.V.P story. A few years ago my cousin was using my tape recorder to record songs off the radio. She used my bedroom and she was alone. When she played it back, there was a voice that spoke after a song ended. It said, "Leave me alone." The voice was very deep and he or she sounded like they were in agony. Back then we didn't know what the hell E.V.P was so we were just freaked out.

I know, which is why I'm afraid to do it on my own because I don't want to get an angry voice. Like in the trailer the one that says "Get out of my house." If that were me I'd definitely haul my booty out of here lol The movie's official site is www.whitenoise.com, it's sad that I've been going there everyday to see updates lol

Vaughnlover15 said:
lol i do the same with movies i really like and stuff. and my booty would be outta that house also :P
[post="1126116"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

lol it's nice to know that I'm not the only one. Has anyone ever willingly tried to communicate with the dead? Like with a ouija board, seance etc ?

Whoa! That's way freaky! This whole subject messes with my head too much! I get really freaked out by watching the trailer, let alone hearing real experiences about E.V.P.

ever watch ghosthunters on TLC or whatever channel it's on? some of the stuff is kinda freaky, but some of the stuff can be explained in some way. but yeah, i'm really looking forward to this movie.

#1aliasfan said:
Whoa! That's way freaky! This whole subject messes with my head too much! I get really freaked out by watching the trailer, let alone hearing real experiences about E.V.P.
[post="1126127"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

My sister was watching it last night and they did something with E.V.P and it was a little girl's voice that spoke to them.

sugababyboo said:
My sister was watching it last night and they did something with E.V.P and it was a little girl's voice that spoke to them.
[post="1126147"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Really? :blink: Gah! I cannot imagine what I'd be like if something like that ever happened to me!

I'm afraid of the dark, so when I'm in the dark, I let everything get to me. The other night, after watching the trailer on TV, I had to walk into my dark kitchen, and lets just say what I needed in my kitchen wasn't that important. I began hearing things, and yeh, I'm such a scaredy cat!

I don't mind the dark actually. And other than the tape recorder incident and a seance I once took part in nothing really freaky has happened to me. Although my older sister can tell you a million stories about her. I guess ghosts don't like me lol

Hey guys, yahoo has 6 clips from the movie! Only one really freaked me out. I saw a new promo on tv and it had a new E.V.P it said "You will suffer" Brrrrr. Here's the link to the clips. 6 clips

Alias_Gay said:
looks creepy ... I don't know if I could handle it in the theather ... :thinking:
[post="1146872"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I never scream in theaters, I jump lol. I'm not flying out of my seat, it's mostly my shoulders. My friend's little sister who is 15 screams like a banshee! The site has been updated and they now have tranimissions and I will warn you it's scary. You basically adjust the sound on the site to "find" the EVPs while watching a television screen. It made me jump lol.

Back