White Noise [merged threads]

^^ OMG That thing just scared the Sh*t out of me....When I found that part, I realized a split-second before it appeared what it was, but I was too late...

I saw it, and I did not like it at all

I scare easy. VERY EASY. So I was uneasy going into this movie beacuse I knew I'd pee my pants.

I fell asleep in the first half hour. It was that boring. I didn't find the EVP stuff as interesting as I thought I did when I saw the trailer.

OK questions:
-The one girl was supposed to die! But in the end she was still alive.
-OK so what are the 3 shadows in the TV supposed to be?
-All of this talk about these angry people saying "Rot" and "Bastard" and stuff were just.....people?
-The 3 Shadows come out of the TV why? And WHY do they become these floating head things.
-what the HECK did that elevator dude have to do with ANYTHING?
-Something floats past the dude in the hallway, goes into the girls room, and when he goes in there, she's on the balcony. Explanation?
-As the guy gets killed by the floating shadows from the TV, the girl is freaking out in the hospital because...?

Too many questions, not enough answers, not enough chills, I didn't like it

Ok so I went to see White Noise this weekend and...I am not sure what I think about it because I am so confused...I don't even know what happened in that movie !
This is the impression I get from it:
"ge----ou----of----m---ous" yes excuse me mr.staticky radio? did you just say something about mickey mouse?

Anyone else seen it? help! haha

-Rachael :(

Yeah I saw it in the cinema peeking over my jumper :lol: it was scary, it was about how ghosts can communicate through electronic devices! :smiley:

It was kinda creepy, the girls talking next to me must not have thought so...What was that stuff called? EAP? I dunno haha I was too busy going wha? WHAT DID HE JUST SAY haha

Southern_bell said:
It was kinda creepy, the girls talking next to me must not have thought so...What was that stuff called? EAP? I dunno haha I was too busy going wha? WHAT DID HE JUST SAY haha
[post="1168948"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
It's E.V.P hun. :D I've heard not so great things about this movie from critics and normal folk likes us. I'll just rent it. I hope boogeyman is good.

hehe I told you I couldn't hear it!! Yes...definatly a wait till it comes out on DVD to watch movie. I liked the Grudge better, but some people I have talked to hated it! Guess you cant please everyone haha

Thats the best thing to do with anything a smart individual does not take the word of others, they investigate and come to their own conclusion hehe

At least you will know it is not about mickey mouse

I would see it but I really don't want to waste my free movie pass. I learned my lesson when I used my last one on..oh God...Spice World! Now, if you'll excuse me I have to go and put a bag over my head.

i heard all the bad stuff about it too, but i figured i'd go to it and make my own decision.

really. don't go see it. i thought it was stupid and pointless and just.. blah.

You saw spice world....in theaters? hahah wow, that just made my sucky day 50Xs better.

I know I know, It jsut...ugh I can't make a decision about what I think about it....haha maybe it is one of those movies you have to watch twice? haha

Back