Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Season 2 Who are Sloane and Irina looking for?

Discussion in 'Alias' started by AliasALIAS, Mar 31, 2003.

Tags:
?
  1. Rambaldi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. A target for an attack/extortion

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. AliasALIAS

AliasALIAS Guest

Irina told Caplan that she and Sloane were using the DNA database in "looking for a man."
    Who do you think he is?

I always believed that Rambaldi is dead, but I think if he is alive, he is who they're looking for. I still doubt it though.

2. Alias_Gay

Alias_Gay Rocket Ranger

Actually, I think that they believe that Rambaldi got what he wanted ... but they are not sure ... so thats why they are looking for him ...

3. nancee

nancee Rocket Ranger

o0o0o i think its rambaldi..u know hes got hte eternal life thing going on...theyll look fo rhis dna around the world...but wiat...if rambaldi lived like 500 years ago..they couldnt have cataloged his dna yet rite?...oy...i juss killed it...

4. GO Syd

GO Syd Rocket Ranger

its either syd, rambaldi, or the clockmaker

5. AliasALIAS

AliasALIAS Guest

but they could easily find Syd, and the clockmaker's dead :confused:

Good point.

6. GO Syd

GO Syd Rocket Ranger

but rambaldi could have done his own--and AA remember he is not dead he will be reincarnated or something and they may have already had it on file

7. musically83

musically83 Rocket Ranger

I think it's someone who fits the description of the Prophecy...or Rambaldi himself. But that's just my thought

8. Manu

Manu Rocket Ranger

Maybe they're looking for William Vaughn?

9. quietgirl27012

quietgirl27012 Rocket Ranger

Rambaldi I think that he is still alive. Remember that one old guy said something th=o that affect last season

10. The Kate Vartan

The Kate Vartan Rocket Ranger

huh? please tell me which old guy and what he said. ^_^

plus, i think it is rambaldi.

:angelic: Kate

11. onedizneefreek

onedizneefreek Rocket Ranger

I think that it is Rambaldi....

12. vaughnmyangel

vaughnmyangel Rocket Ranger

ya I too think rambaldi is very much alive i am excited to see him come one the show if he is

13. verdantheart

verdantheart Guest

Sloane thinks that Rambaldi is dead ("I should never have heard that dead man's name"). However, that doesn't mean that Rambaldi didn't somehow fake his execution and escape into unnaturally prolonged life. My thought is that they may be looking for the subject of another Rambaldi prophecy who is identified--as Irina was in the other prophecy--by certain details, including DNA.

What is the significance of this person? That's an even cloudier question! Obviously, if identified in a Rambaldi prophecy and if Rambaldi himself, he wasn't so identified by Rambaldi. I'd think that it would be hilarious if it would turn out to be Jack, because Irina just screwed him over once again. But you'd think that the person would be European because they're looking in a German database.
    ;)