Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will&Sydney

• Irina&Jack

• Sydney&Vaughn

• Total voters
I just wanted to see I am a <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>SYDNEY & VAUGHN SHIPPER ALL DA WAY!</span>

but what shipper are u? lol

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>A</span><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>G</span>

:boxing:

Ok...I'm a shipper for Sydney & Vaughn and Jack & Irina. But I voted for S&V becuase I've wanted that since the beginning. :D

I also want Jack and Irina to get together, but I picked Syd and Vaughn because, well, I think we all know why.

Syd and Vaughn all the way ! I've wanted them to get together for SOOOO long ! Now ( well - in the next ep ) it looks as though they're going to ! I'm so happy ! I also think that Francie and Will should hook up.......

I am for Sydney and Vaughn. Thats the way the show is going to go. Those to are going to fall deeply in love and tell eachother! They are soooooooo ment for eachother. :cool: :blush: :D :lol: :smiley:

syd and vaughn of course!!!!!!
The most beautiful couple in the world!!!!

Irina an d jack? i don't think it could work we can not trust her!

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>syd and vaughn make the best couple ever! jack and irina make the second best couple and will and francie should hook up bcuz they are really good friends and should go to the next level!~lol~ </span> :P :D

When you click on somone's name and go to their profile, you can also see. This lists eveyone, unless they have no comment. Sadly, there is no overall tally.

He certainly does... and they are getting closer, you can tell, but I'm afraid he'll never be able to trust her completely.

I will have to say even though I have been watching and would love to see Jack and Irina get together... my #1 ship is to Syd and Vaughn

Marshall is funny but not the boyfriendy type
Noah's dead
Francie and Will are cool but too minor for me to really care
Charlie's a cheat and a ho
Will and Syd are too platonic
I have to admit, J/I is hot!! but I didn't vote for them
Vaughn annoys me

The only one left: Syd & Sark - cuz good girls go for bad boys ;)

Back