Who are you?

nance said:
:cool: i love traveling and like kate, one day i want to set foot on all 7 continents and i hope that i can make a difference in this world!
yep, that's my sis! ^_^

and one thing you can be sure we're bringing are lots of empty suitcases, and my grandmother's passports. :D

hey guys!! wow i love reading about all of you!! ok so im 20 almost 21!! b-day is july 23!! i cant say im looking to forawrd to that cuase i dont want to grow up and i know my sisters will be begging me to buy them beer!! my sister megan who is 19 already wants me to go into the dmv and pose as her so her liscense will state that she is 21 but thats not gonna happen!! ok so i have 3 brothers one is 22, 17, 16 and 2 sisters, 19 and 16!! yes we are just like the damn brady bunch expect not as perfect as them!! um i was born in st. louis mo. lived there til i was 8 and then we moved to charleston wv(home of jg so proud) and then after almost 5 yrs there my parents got sick of it there and here i am in northern va right outside dc!! im so mad that we moved cause when i found out that jg lived in wv i wanted to go back!! um whatelse!! i have been goin to this crappy community college up here and next fall i have no idea what im goin to do i want to move to charleston sc cause my sister goes to college there and i really want to move there and get a job at this awesome little harbor shop!! but she isnt thrilled about me living with her so will see what happens!!
um hmmm?? in my spare time which i have tons of i am almost always on here cause i am so addicted or i shop,watch tv, hang out outside love the outdoors or babysit. um oh i have 4 dogs!! love dogs everyone needs a dog and not those little felgercarb dogs sorry guys but i love big dogs!!! and my sister just brought home a puppy that has been terrorizing the other dogs!! he is so mean and we call him evil! hehe!! his real name is charlie so orginal since my sister found him down at school i think some homeless guy was giving him away or somethign like that!!

ok i think that is enough for now!! i think i got carried away!!probably am boring you guys to death so ill stop!! :D

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
nance said:
:cool: i love traveling and like kate, one day i want to set foot on all 7 continents and i hope that i can make a difference in this world!
yep, that's my sis! ^_^

and one thing you can be sure we're bringing are lots of empty suitcases, and my grandmother's passports. :D
:D yes!!!! and we'll fill 'em up, those empty suitcases!!! and in antartica we can wear our huge, warm coats we bought in Paris!!!

and ames--- LMAO! little felgercarb dogs!!! :lol: :lol:

ames723 said:
um oh i have 4 dogs!! love dogs everyone needs a dog and not those little felgercarb dogs sorry guys but i love big dogs!!!
you sound just like my friend. "Those are rat's on leashes!!!"

[/QUOTE]you sound just like my friend. "Those are rat's on leashes!!!"
LOL!! thats so true!!
ok how dumb am i?? i left my name out!! some of you may know it, others may have guessed it and the rest probably dont really care!! ok its amy!! :D nothing exciting!!

Me lets see.... :rolleyes:

My real name is Lorena but in school people call me Jo but sence it is taken here well Poncho and some mebers cam,e up with YoJo.Im 13 my birthday is in April 19.My favorite thingto do other than watch ALIAS is surfing and horsebackriding.I think that the people here r awesome.My favorite color is blue.Im 5'6,my eyes r hazel but currently green.Im from Puerto Rico.I like playing video games.Im going to be a movie director or a pro surfer when i grow up.My rollmodels r Jennifer Garner,Michael Vartan,Jackie Chan.My favorite songs are of Linkin Park or any song of EMINEM or 50 cent.I love watching Spongebob.And if ther is anything else u want to know about me just ask. :smiley: :D

My name is Scott, i live in Michigan. I am 5'8 and weigh 128 lbs. I am almost done with 10th grade. And i am an only child.

I love ALias and this website. I am a huge college football fan and i love the water.

I want to either be a teacher or the president when i grow up.

Well......my name is Bridget, but I have about 50 nicknames to be called, so....
I'm a proud member of the insano family, but all I can remember is that Vic is my aunt and sarah is my mom!
I love, love, love dancing and reading....discussions are the best. My aunt and sis really know what they're talking about!
And as crazy as it sounds, I love english and want to be a high school english teacher.
And the wind and the rain are great!

My turn:
Ok, here goes:
hi my name Kate. But for some odd reason my friends call me Fiona, one of my middle names, actually I like Fiona better so call me that.
Im 13, born august 13 1989
I'm a little short, have darkish redish brownish hair that unfortunately looks weirdly maroon. I have green eyes, and can't get a tan :angry:
I weigh 75-80
My best friends are abby and joey I've known joey all my life and abby is knew.
I'm american french
I'm supposed to be christian but i'm not sure I really believe in god, I like to think that we are like atoms inside a larger body which is like an atom inside a larger body and that each little atom in our body is a completely different world, but very much a functioning world. I'm weird.
i wub michael and writing stories and poems, interenet, karate, kick boxing, making up songs, singing and dancing like no one is looking :lol:
I want to be an actress when I grow up, and always have, and always will be.
I'm not shy at all, I like to talk to people in different languages to confuse them ie today i walked to an icecream shop with joey and someone asked how old I was and I said where is the ladies room in german then he backed away. I like to use all the testers in stores too, don't ask me why.
I have 2 cats, one who is very very fat named stud and a little kitten named jasmine. Oh and i recently lost my two fish, J and J (what? i was mad at jj for making vaughn married) but i still have todo, candace, and the pretender.
I like punkrock music, alternative, hard rock, but I have a thing for that song that goes when my boyfriends back your gonna get in trouble, hey yeh my boyfriends back. Know that one? It's old.
Oh I also play the sims.

-Fiona

Okie Dokie...
My name is Nic, it was Nick, but i changed it in 7th grade because there were soo many nicks, i wanted to be different. I was born february 12th, 1986 and i am ALMOST done with my junior year, in Portland, Oregon. Im 6'2 and 1/4, about 175 pounds, and I love sports. I play football, hockey, and lacrosse for my HS. I am a HUGE Joey Harrington fan, a legend at UofO, so naturally i am a huge Detroit Lions fan(NFL). I was working for Papa Murphys, a take and bake pizza parlor, but i got fired, so i am currently jobless. I was extremely christian up until about 8th grade, when my pastor told me my mom was a devils advocate and will burn in hell. after that, i just gave up on church. My best friend is Ryan, a real cool guy who outdo's me at everything!! I have a huge crush on this girl in my school, mallory. The hottest woman in the world though, is carrie anne moss from the matrix, although i dont really think shes THAT hot in the movie, but her modeling pics are outta this world. I want to go to Univ of Hawaii or Oregon when i get out of HS, and study Physical Therapy. I love ALL movies and almost all different types of music. my favorite song is a tie, Politiks and Clocks, both by Coldplay. I love my dog, Cali, she is a yellow lab, and the sweetest dog in the world.

AgentNicBristow said:
The hottest woman in the world though, is carrie anne moss from the matrix, although i dont really think shes THAT hot in the movie, but her modeling pics are outta this world.
Is that Trinity?

and I want to get fired... stupid job i have! those kids are so annoying!

I was extremely christian up until about 8th grade, when my pastor told me my mom was a devils advocate and will burn in hell.

gee thats nice!! yeah that would do it for me!! but im not religious at all! but was born a catholic and did all that great stuff when i was younger then we stopped the whole church thing!!and now very religious people kind of get on my nerves!! sorry for those who are but they are just goodie goodie for me and need to loosen up!!or at least thats how some of the people i work with are and i always cuss around them and its so funny to see their faces!! omg im so bad and will probably burn in hell!!

Back