Who are you?

YAH nic, another senior next year! i htought i was going to be the only other senior!!!

and btvaughn, my little niece!! yes the family is quite confusing!lmao!

Hi! i'm anna and i go to a cool all-girls school called castilleja. i am short... okay fine! i'm a little bit less than five feet tall... anyways, i have dark brown hair and a few freckles. my b-day is in september and i am a happy person (normally)! i have 2 sisters: one older and one younger. in case you wondered, being the middle child sucks. o well. i love reading and i like to write stories... sometimes fanfiction. my fav. sports are tennis and biking. o and i love movies and alias and i really like boys and the band pink. my best friend is.... um... i dunno i have a LOT of friends. that's me :smiley:

in case you wondered, being the middle child sucks.

Yes! Another middle child! :::high fives::: And yes, it does suck. A lot. I have an older sister and a younger brother.

I was extremely christian up until about 8th grade, when my pastor told me my mom was a devils advocate and will burn in hell.

That's terrible! I wonder why in the world your pastor would tell you that. Ugh.

hmmm...about me...lets see...my name is sarah and i'm a sophomore...well technically i guess i'm now a junior...since school is out and all...thank GOD! but summer school awaits...and i'm rambling...back to me...i love thrift store...just about all my clothes come from them...once you go THRIFT you'll never go back :D
i have a dog named maggie, a cat named frisky....a brother named david...and i used to have a sister but she passed away.(we never talk about this in my family...)my fathers side of the family is german and my mothers side is dutch/scottish.
i don't like school...my ambition is to marry RICH... :P i wouldn't mind making a difference in the world but i honestly don't think i have much to offer :thinking:
hmn....my favorite flavor of kool aid is TROPICAL PUNCH...ymmmm *licks lips* good stuff :D i like to read as long as i don't HAVE to do it...i enjoy it. i don't like authority...i enjoy rebelling....i've done stupid things to rebel...tattoos...pierecings....you name it. i play softball, basketball and run track! i sleep with a doll i call best baby.... i'm completely addicted to ALIAS and AA.
what else...what else...i don't know what i want to be when i grow up...i have a b/f...and i'm completely terrified of relationships...which i think is why mine never last (always my fault) .....oh oh oh i'm now a citizen of the United States!!!! and i guess that is all....

SiriCerasi said:
Existentialist said:
I was extremely christian up until about 8th grade, when my pastor told me my mom was a devils advocate and will burn in hell.

That's terrible! I wonder why in the world your pastor would tell you that. Ugh.
omg yeah thats awful :eek:
I know what you mean though, I was religious until I went to a friends funeral, and the priesty guy said that it was her parents fault. I went and gave him a piece of my mind, and I've never been in a church since. I reckon that if a priest is going to make ppl feel even more crappy at their daughters funeral, then I don't like religion. I believe in God, and that's it. Not te Jewish god, the Christian god the Hindu god, the Islamic god, just God.

my ambition is to marry RICH...  i wouldn't mind making a difference in the world but i honestly don't think i have much to offer

omg me too!! my mom always says to me that she is going to find me an older man who is wealthy so i can be his princess!! im like whatever mom and good luck!! i havent had a boyfreind for since i dont know middle school maybe!! im so bad at relationships and just being around a cute guy makes me to nervous to begin with so i think i make the wrong impressions!!

aww i love labs too!! have 2 a chocolate named sawyer who is the weridest dog ever and follows me every where and a black one named tag!! both are sisters and we had a yellow lab rocky who was the largest yellow lab ever but he died about a yr ago!! he was very laid back but loved to eat and ended up having all kinds of health problems!! we also have 2 golden retrievers and the newest addition a mut my sister brought home from college!! she says he is a collie/lab mix but there is very little collie in him and more german sherpard!! and he is soo evil and pyscho!!

aliasgirl000 said:
in case you wondered, being the middle child sucks.
Hey im the middle child too its actually not too bad for me though cos my older sisters only 3 mins older than me and my youngers only 1 min younger! i never get to go first for anything though...hmmm.....

Back