Who are you?

My friend (who happens to watch the show) and I were talking about some of the characters that we like and dislike on the show and then we started to wonder what Alias characters we were most like. My friend thinks she's most like Marshall because she tends to ramble but I think she's more like Syd cuz a) my friend can kick butt and so can Syd, and b) my friend doesn't take anything from anyone and neither does Syd. Anyways, I personally think I'm a mix of Marshall and Vaughn cuz Vaughn's complex and throws out hints all the time and I do that to, but I think I'm like Marshall cuz he tends to ramble and so do I. (Like I'm doing right now) Anyways, I thought this would be a cool post to start, so tell me, what Alias character are you most like? (HMMMMMMMMM?)

Well i have Marshall's speedy voice and non-sense talk, but you better believe it, i can do that circle kick like Sydney

I would have to say Weiss beause I'm the friend with that will always be there and ready to say something that will make you laugh.

WEll this is a hard one. I have multipe personalities, and each one comes out around different people. I am Syd when im arguing with people because im so stubborn, Im marshall when meeting people because i have a natural inclination to creat awkward conversations and stuations, and Im will arounf my friends, always caring. also, I'm sark around my sister, always having little cocky comments about her.....

I guess I would have to say a young Sydney. Like from the prequel books. I like just reading, and I'm not that popular. Plus I dont care for dances or parties or anything.

alias_luver said:
I guess I would have to say a young Sydney. Like from the prequel books. I like just reading, and I'm not that popular. Plus I dont care for dances or parties or anything.
Wow, kinda sounds like me. I think I've just come to the realization that I'm more people than I think I am.

Sydney421 said:
alias_luver said:
Wow, kinda sounds like me. I think I've just come to the realization that I'm more people than I think I am.
Im totally like Sydney. Im not just saying that because she is the star of the show. I dont like parties. I have my few close friends. (like freakishly close). I am quiet, and so on.

(Sydney421 @ Aug 19 2003, 02:37 PM)
QUOTE (alias_luver @ Aug 18 2003, 09:07 AM)

Im totally like Sydney. Im not just saying that because she is the star of the show. I dont like parties. I have my few close friends. (like freakishly close). I am quiet, and so on.

Ditto, do I have clones? lol ;)
Not to mention the fact that I'm very athletic and tomboyish.

Well, I'm kinda like Syd sometimes. If you catch me when I'm ticked and hitting things, you'd probably agree. But mostly I'm like Weiss because I like corny jokes and making people laugh and restating the obvious a lot. Also being a really good friend.

Back