Who are you?

I have mulitple personalities. Generally, I bounce back and forth between Marshall and Sark. I'm sarcastic and cold lots of times, and people say I come across being snobbish in real life[aka SARK!], then again, when I'm in the mood, I ramble, act like the deep-down-geek that I am ;) and am friendly to all.

*shrugs*Opposites. That's me. :rolleyes:

I can't decide, I have part of everybody in me. Jack, Irina, Syd, Vaghn, Wiess, Marshall, Sark...etc. ( by the way if you see another post here with Skon Swenson, it was my sister using my screen name :smiley:) little sisters are evil :eek:

im a lot like syd. im quite, have a few close friends, love reading, and i have a strong sense of justice! but sometims im klutzy like marshall! ;)

I think I have a bit of Marshall (I do ramble on!!!), Sydney (I stand up for what I believe in) and Weiss (I always try to make my friends laugh, especially when they are down).

Kelly

I THINK THAT I WUD B SYDNEY BECAUSE I DO QUITE ALOT OF TRAINING AND I CAN DO SOME OF HER KICKS (BUTT I ALSO TALK NONSENSE LIKE MARSHALL)

Recently I've realized that I'm a lot like Syd and Will. Syd because I definitely don't take felgercarb from anyone, and because I can kick anyone's butt who does give me felgercarb. (I've actually done that quite a few times, it's gotten me into a lot of trouble though) I also think that I'm like Will, cuz I have a HUGE crush on my best friend, only he really doesn't care to be more than friends. So, that's who I am. (I've changed my people about 6 times)

I'm a mix of Weiss/Vaughn/and Marshall....i have weiss's friendship-i'm always there for my friends, i have vaughn's sensitive side, and i tend to not get to the point like marshall always seems to have trouble with :lol:

Will.

I like to delve into mysteries and things (in short, I can't mind my own business! :lol: ). Also, he's a very loyal friend. My friends will tell you the same thing about me.

In short, Will's da man.

Cudgel

every 1 and i meen every1 sayds tat i take a resemblance to jg and mi dads freind from work evebn said so (she is an alias fan) out of the blu.... god i no itza compliment butt jg is the best and well im not.. lol

jess :smiley:

See, the thing for me is, I'm not just one character, it just seems like my life is just like Alias. Like one day I had a fight with by best friend and that night on alias Sydney and Vaughn got in this huge fight. It's freaky, really......

I guess I'm francie, the good one.
I'm always loving with my friends and will always talk to them and try to help them when they feel miserable.
I'm also pretty touchy when my best friends are hiding something form me.
But I am as stubborn as Sydney, when I feel what I'm doing is right then I'm going to do it no matter what! ^_^

Mrs. Karie Vartan said:
Alias*Kelli said:
I would have to say Weiss beause I'm the friend with that will always be there and ready to say something that will make you laugh.
That's me too. :D But I'm also like Francie (good Francie) :D
yepyep i'm like that kinda a mix btween good francie and wiess although i do have i little syd in me ;) :lol:

is it possible to be a mix of...
Sydney,--dont take sh** from anyone, and can do the circle kick thing :smiley:
Marshall,--ramble about generally nothing
Jack, --overprotective of all my frends etc.
and...
Good Francie? --gets pissed off when friends keep stuff from her!
if it is, I am that person!!!

I think I'm most like Marshall because I seem to ramble a lot
when I should just shut up. And also like Syd. because her
real name is Jennifer, and so is mine.lol :P
Also maybe a little but of Lauren mixed in there..

I'd say I was Syd I kick butt like her, I always make her kind of comments which my mum is getting annoyed with and I have JG's lips.

I think I am like Weiss. I love to make people laugh, am always there for my friends and give great advice. I am also the one who has logical explanations and tries to fix everything. My roomy is Irina cuz shes pure evil! :devil:hehe

I'm a girl, but I think I'm most like Vaughn:

Love hockey 🏒
Never really depressed but never excited (hyper) either
Smart, but not too smart :lol:
We save people but need saving ourselves at times
We get angry when our integrity is questioned
We don't dress like slobs, but we wear comfortable clothing that is still stylish, but not flashy
We don't like being the boss but still don't like getting pushed-around
Our jokes are funny in a corny, unconfident, way
We can grow attached to people, get over them, but still always love them

:lol: Message from a Toronto Cracker :lol:

Back