Who are you?

I'm a really easy person to get along with. I'm kinda shy, but once i get to know you i'm really open and stuff. I'm laid back, don't get mad very easily unless someone talks felgercarb about friends or family. I think i'm very mature for my age. I'm 17 but i still feel like i'm really older inside, it doesn't really make sense. I just have adult views on most things. I like to have a good time. I'm understanding and i'm a really good listener. I have a real problem saying no to people. But i'm working on it. I like to help people and my friend told me that i have to stop because i can't help everyone. So i'm working on turning people down, which makes me feel kinda bad. I recently volunteered as a big sister for "Big Brothers Big Sisters of America" It's where you give a few hours of your time a week to a child that has no mother or sister. I'm a bit self-concious sometimes. I'm really athletic. I can play pretty much any sport, i think it's because i have good eye han corrdination.

I'm German, Irish, and Polish. I have a brother (27) and a sister (31) i get along with them great. Espeically my sister, we never fight.

Turning point in my life: The recent loss of my grandmother. It made me open my eyes and see that you can't take anything for granted.

Things i like: Alias, rock climbing, pretty much any sport. I love paintballing and i love motocross. I was raised in a family who is crazy about cars and racing. Which was really fun to grow up in. I love to write and act. I love the city, Chitown rules!!

Wow, that was alot, Anything else? lol

Wow...

Let me just say that I don't think the CIA could've had a more complete profile on you if they tried.

But those are some interesting questions, so I"m gonna use those in constructing my little rant about myself.

My interests include:

Computers
Salsa
Soccer/Baseball
Ice Skating
Reading (SciFi, Spyfi, thrillers, a little romance on the side)
Theoretical physics (String theory in particular)
Graphics and Animation
Interior design
Geocaching

Favorite Movies

Pretty Woman
Sleepless in Seattle
An Affair To Remember
Sophie's Choice
Love Actually
Serendipity
Shawshank Redemption
Thomas Crown Affair
Antitrust
Fight Club
Cruel Intentions

Favorite Music

Norah Jones
Celine Dion
Sarah Brightman
Sara Evans
Lara Fabian
Evanescence
Tons of the 80s stuff I grew up with
Vivaldi (Yeah that's going back a few centruies)

Favorite Books

Angels and Demons (Dan Brown)
The Elegant Universe (Briane Greene)

NAME: Xin Li

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Bill Maher

WHO DO YOU WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF UR LIFE WITH? Hell if I know... I'll let you know when I find that person.

WHO MAKES YOU HAPPY? My best friends. I love my friends.

WHO ARE YOU CRUSHING ON AT THE MOMENT? No-one

LAST PERSON YOU TALKED ON THE PHONE TO? My friend David, that is if you consider talking to his voice mail having him on the phone.

WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? Getting old and becoming progressively more stubborn and close minded.

WHAT IS THE SCARIEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO YOU? Driving up a mountain road with a friend. Was rounding up a curve and out of no where this giant truck comes and seems to pivot into our lane. Honking every where, and for a second there I thought I was done for.

HAIR COLOUR? Black

HEIGHT? 5ft 10 ish

WORST THING ABOUT OPPOSITE SEX? Do I look stupid? I'm not gonna answer this one on a board with 80% women :smiley:

IF U COULD CHANGE ONE THING ABOUT URSELF WHAT WOULD IT BE? Be a little more free, and a little less analytical. To paraphrase sloane, I'm in constant danger of out smarting myself.

SIBLINGS? Nope..just me..

WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF 10 YEARS DOWN THE ROAD? I would like to have a family, though that doesn't necessarily mean having kids. Workwise, I would like to be in the kind of position I'm in right now, doing research. But I would like to do less of the hardcore coding and more architecting at that point. In 10 years, I'd like to be able to affect the direction of not only my own group and department, but hopefully be in a position to contribute to the industry at large, as many IBMers have before me. Personally, I'd want to be in a place where I'd have more time and resources to really travel around the world and see the world through the eyes of the other 90% of the world.

HAVE YOU EVER...
LOVED SOMEBODY SO MUCH IT MADE YOU CRY? Not yet, but I hope to be so lucky some day.

DRANK ALCOHOL? Ohh god, don't get me even started on this question. 4 years of college and complete debauchery...

SMOKED? I don't like smoking, but I have done it before under certain unique circumstances. But in general I'm for banning smoking in bars and such.

BEEN IN A PHYSICAL FIGHT? yeah, not one of my best moments, though I did win :smiley:

BEEN FOR A RIDE IN A POLICE CAR? Yep. Was too drunk to walk home, and had the good sense to flag down an officer and had him give me a ride back to the apartment. I was 21, so it was ok.

COME CLOSE TO DYING? Yeah..see scariest thing that happened to me...

WHAT IS...
YOUR GOOD LUCK CHARM? I don't really believe in luck. I just prefer to keep a good head on my shower and follow common sense. It's gotten me this far without getting me killed. I'll just go with what works.

WORST SONG YOU HAVE EVER HEARD? Worst song....hmmm...Jane Arden, Insensitive. Can't stand that song.

BEST SONG YOU'VE EVER HEARD? Well, this changes..but right now it's "No place that far" by Sara Evans. Can't say I'm a big country fan. But a good song is a good sone regardless. And that's a good song. Sara and Vince Gill.

MOST EMBARRASSING TAPE/C.D IN YOUR COLLECTION? Well, if you ask my guy friends, it would be my complete collection of Celine Dion albums (english and french).

WHAT'S URE BEDROOM LIKE? Like the command and control center of SD6, decked out with computer equipment.

DO YOU...
HAVE A LAVA LAMP? No, but I want one.

SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? No... Celine Dion albums is where I draw my line at.

ARE YOU...
GOOD AT SPORTS? Hell no..but I challenge anyone to a game of Madden 2004 :smiley:

GOOD ACTRESS? No, but I can definitely appreciate a good broaday play

DEEP SLEEPER? Only when my life isn't in danger. I can be woken up on a dime, but I can also fall asleep just as quickly. So if my life was ever in danger while I was sleeping, I'd be up in no time.

GOOD DANCER? Not really, despite my pension for Salsa and Swing. But the important thing is that I"m trying. My work demands way too much analytical skills that I barely have time on a daily basis to do anything else. So swing and salsa are my release activities.

SHY? Used to be. Can't really afford to be anymore now that I have to do client engagements for work.

HAVE YOU EVER HAD...
CHICKEN POX? No, thankfully.

COLD? Too many to count.

STITCHES? Nope.

BLOODY NOSE? Yeah a couple of times.

SOMEONE BESIDES YOUR FAMILY SAY THEY LOVE YOU? My best friend Abby from college. But it's more of a sister/brother love. We are so past the relationship/friendship line that the line looks like a dot to me.

ENJOY PARKS? Yes, but only with the right people.

LIKE PICNICS? Yes, but only with the right people.

LIKE SCHOOL? Some of it. Liked any kind of science and creative writing. If I weren't an engineer, I would've been a writer. Hated history though. I know the whole saying about if you don't study history, you are doomed to repeat it. But for me, history is just static. You can always look it up when you needed to. So why bother memorizing dates and events. I'd rather look forward. I know I"m gonna get raked over the coals for this one. But that's how I feel about history. Not all that interesting.

COLLECT ANYTHING? Alias merchandise. That's about it.

GET IN TROUBLE A LOT? I like being the guy behind the guy, so no :smiley:

GOT ANYTHING PIERCED? Not yet.

IF YOU WERE STUCK ON AN ISLAND...
WHICH PERSON WOULD YOU WANT WITH YOU? My friend Abby. She's like the only person I can envision living the rest of my life with, without driving me insane.

WHAT THREE THINGS WOULD YOU TAKE FROM YOUR ROOM? My credit card, my cell phone, and my PDA. I'm invincible when I have those things. Assuming I"m living in the modern world. If I were stranded on a desert island, then I'm as good as dead.

YOUR NICKNAMES? Too many back in junior high, and none of them flattering. High school and college were so much better. But I never had nick names then, which is probably why it was better.

IF YOU WERE IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE AND IT WOULD HURT THEM IF THEY FOUND OUT, WOULD YOU TELL THEM? If I loved them enough, then I'd much rather have them life a happy life, then fulfill my own desires.

Worried about...

Stuff at work that isn't getting done, and some moves in Salsa that I have yet to really master.

Worling on...

Stuff at work, some salsa steps and gainging a better understanding of quantum loop gravity. Sometimes reading those theoretical papers makes me feel so stupid.

Upset about...

People at work who are shorted sighted and can't see the big picture.

Happy about...

Having great friends, and being fortunate enough to have a good job that I enjoy, most of the time.

Busted for...

Nothing serious yet..Well, hacking in Junior high, but I wasn't that great then.. These days, I've got too much to lose to be naughty.

Xin Li
[post="1008781"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

My interests include:

Computers
Sailing
Movies
Music
Television
Guitar (Classical/Electric)

Favorite Movies

Battle Royale
Leon
Waynes World 1 & 2
Bill and Ted 1 & 2
Lolita
Serendipity
The Transporter
Legally Blonde

Favorite Music

Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Santana
Dave Matthews Band
American Hi-Fi
Velvet Revolver
LostProphets
The Shadows
Gary Moore
Stealers Wheel
George Baker Selection
James Brown
Bob Marley

Favorite Books

High Fidelity - Nick Hornby
Life of Pi

NAME: Jack Griffiths

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Petula Clark - Downtown

WHO DO YOU WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF UR LIFE WITH? Someone who is independant yet is willing to let me take care of them

WHO MAKES YOU HAPPY? My best friend; Heather.

WHO ARE YOU CRUSHING ON AT THE MOMENT? Rosie... met her like once; she is so cool

LAST PERSON YOU TALKED ON THE PHONE TO? Heather, on way to hers yesterday

WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? Death, heights, snakes, the dark

WHAT IS THE SCARIEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO YOU? Slipping on a rock face about 50ms up

HAIR COLOUR? Brown

HEIGHT? 5ft 11ish

WORST THING ABOUT OPPOSITE SEX? They hold too much in (well the ones I know) and care too much about my school work...

IF U COULD CHANGE ONE THING ABOUT URSELF WHAT WOULD IT BE? Erm... my past; I have a reputation for being violent yet I am immensley docile and calm.

SIBLINGS? Younger Brother (15)

WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF 10 YEARS DOWN THE ROAD? New York City, shooting on location. My 4th movie behind me, I am finally remaking my first movie... which was shot originally without any money. A zombie flick set in a school. We are filming the open sequence, shots of bigs cities overrun but zombies. My wife looks on, waiting to suprise me with news of her pregnancy.

HAVE YOU EVER...

LOVED SOMEBODY SO MUCH IT MADE YOU CRY? Yes... but it was unrequited... now she is my best friend.

DRANK ALCOHOL? Absolutely...

SMOKED? Nope

BEEN IN A PHYSICAL FIGHT? Many a time, generally I won but once it got so intense the dude bit me

BEEN FOR A RIDE IN A POLICE CAR? Only around my school field, when they came in from a "show"

COME CLOSE TO DYING? Yeah..see scariest thing that happened to me...

WHAT IS...

YOUR GOOD LUCK CHARM? Was my pink bracelet untill it broke now I guess it is my rainbow socks, we've had some good times

WORST SONG YOU HAVE EVER HEARD? Dunno.. I'll say the Jessica Simpson version of "Take my breath away"

BEST SONG YOU'VE EVER HEARD? John Fruiscante - Remember (Live - Aerosmith Cover)

MOST EMBARRASSING TAPE/C.D IN YOUR COLLECTION? Shakira - Laundry Service

WHAT'S URE BEDROOM LIKE? Pretty big, blue alot of electical/guitar stuff

DO YOU...

HAVE A LAVA LAMP? Not yet

SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Not since I lost my hedgehog

ARE YOU...

GOOD AT SPORTS? Sailing yes, other sports no

GOOD ACTRESS? Not anymore, I lost my talent. I can do teenager in love though (or so my GCSE says)

DEEP SLEEPER? When I get to sleep... yes but it takes me ages to get there; mum reckons I'll sleep through my first child's crying at night

GOOD DANCER? Depends who you ask... one friend says I resemble the lead guy from Black Eyed Peas other say no. I get laughs when I do it though

SHY? Sometimes; very much so around girls

HAVE YOU EVER HAD...

CHICKEN POX? Dunno... doctor wasn't sure

COLD? Too many to count.

STITCHES? Yeah; two hernia operations

BLOODY NOSE? Yeah a couple of times; once during a French exam

SOMEONE BESIDES YOUR FAMILY SAY THEY LOVE YOU? My best friend Heather, brother/sister-esque relationship

ENJOY PARKS? Yeah

LIKE PICNICS? Yeah

LIKE SCHOOL? Music Tech and being with friends.... yes. French, Maths and Physics no. Sailing.... yes, DofE.... no

COLLECT ANYTHING? Not anymore... used to be football stickers

GET IN TROUBLE A LOT? Nope, some how I always avoid it

GOT ANYTHING PIERCED? Nope

WHICH PERSON WOULD YOU WANT WITH YOU? Heather, who else would I want? She's my best friend

WHAT THREE THINGS WOULD YOU TAKE FROM YOUR ROOM? My guitar, DVDs and TV/DVD Combo tv

YOUR NICKNAMES? Ehgriff, Jock, Jackerious

IF YOU WERE IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE AND IT WOULD HURT THEM IF THEY FOUND OUT, WOULD YOU TELL THEM? Yes, pain goes away but they deserve to know my feelings

Worried about...

School... Physic, Maths and French are killing me. Heather, she is so ill it is unbelievable

Working on...

Zombie movie film script, TV show script

Upset about...

Nothing right now

Happy about...

Having great friends, sailing is back on!

Busted for...

Nothing yet...

ehgripo said:
Working on...

Zombie movie film script, TV show script
[post="1009912"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Cool...I *attempted* making an episode of 'Look around you', about mulberries, and a horror film this year...didn't quite work out...nobody wanted to help me out, not even my cousin :( ( Also the camera stopped working...actually the baterry ran out. So I went all down Tottenam court road, looking for one, but the only one they had was £65, and they said it might not even work on our camera. It's a trade one...my mums best friend's ex boyfriend worked/works at the BBC, and they didn't need it anymore.

OMGosh...talking of scripts, I had a bad expirience...my insane aunt was doing a course on creative arts, and she wrote a script for me, my cousin and my brother to act out...apparantly the idea of us acting out a play about the immaculate conception, incest and all sorts would be hilarious.
We did not find it so.

Jai

My interests include:

Alias
Dancing
Music
movies
reading
writing
traveling
gardening

Favorite Movies

The English Patient
Dirty Dancing
When a Man Loves a Woman
Beautiful Mind

Favorite Music

Cheryl Crowe
Santanta
Dave Mattews Band
The Police
Fleetwood Mac
Peter Gabriel
Nine Inch Nails
Lucinda Williams
David Gray

Favorite Books

Da Vinci Code
Memoirs of a Geisha
Girl w/ Pearl Earirng
Soul Mate
Interpreter of Maladies

NAME: Ashley

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? David Gray - Freedom

WHO DO YOU WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF UR LIFE WITH? My family, my husband, my best friends

WHO MAKES YOU HAPPY? My friend Rachael

WHO ARE YOU CRUSHING ON AT THE MOMENT?

LAST PERSON YOU TALKED ON THE PHONE TO? My mom

WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? heights, death, spiders, being alone,

WHAT IS THE SCARIEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO YOU? Besides almost dying? I dunno

HAIR COLOUR? Auburn

HEIGHT? 5'4"

WORST THING ABOUT OPPOSITE SEX? Hmmm ... Don't like touching enough, aren't very nurturing when I'm sick, and usually can't find anything on their own.

IF U COULD CHANGE ONE THING ABOUT URSELF WHAT WOULD IT BE? I can be arrogant at times. And probably I got married too young.

SIBLINGS? younger brother (21)

WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF 10 YEARS DOWN THE ROAD? Retired from professional dancing. Hopefully with a house and a couple little ones- and a real job.

HAVE YOU EVER...
LOVED SOMEBODY SO MUCH IT MADE YOU CRY? Yes, more times than I would like to say.

DRANK ALCOHOL? Absolutely...

SMOKED? Never

BEEN IN A PHYSICAL FIGHT? Not unless it was on stage

BEEN FOR A RIDE IN A POLICE CAR? No

COME CLOSE TO DYING? Yes, nearly fatal childhood illness

WHAT IS...
YOUR GOOD LUCK CHARM? amythest rock

WORST SONG YOU HAVE EVER HEARD?I don't know - too many choices

BEST SONG YOU'VE EVER HEARD? Right now I'm thinking the Police- Every Breath you take or Peter Gabriel - In your Eyes

MOST EMBARRASSING TAPE/C.D IN YOUR COLLECTION? I dunno Prince or Madonna probably

WHAT'S URE BEDROOM LIKE? burgundy and gold very Gustav Klimt

DO YOU...

HAVE A LAVA LAMP? No if its not tiffany I don't like it

SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Not lately

ARE YOU...

GOOD AT SPORTS? Bowling

GOOD ACTRESS? Sometimes

DEEP SLEEPER? Once I fall asleep, yes

GOOD DANCER? Definitely

SHY? Not really

HAVE YOU EVER HAD...

CHICKEN POX? yes

COLD? Too many to count.

STITCHES? Yes, almost lost the end of my finger

BLOODY NOSE? Yes

SOMEONE BESIDES YOUR FAMILY SAY THEY LOVE YOU? Yes, husband and many friends and x boyfriends

ENJOY PARKS? Yeah

LIKE PICNICS? Yeah

LIKE SCHOOL? writing, math, science, psychology

COLLECT ANYTHING? Dolls, Alias DVDS

GET IN TROUBLE A LOT? no

GOT ANYTHING PIERCED? ears twice

WHICH PERSON WOULD YOU WANT WITH YOU? Can't answer that

WHAT THREE THINGS WOULD YOU TAKE FROM YOUR ROOM? Alias DVDs, purse, favorite earrings

YOUR NICKNAMES? Princess, Ash-head

IF YOU WERE IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE AND IT WOULD HURT THEM IF THEY FOUND OUT, WOULD YOU TELL THEM? Yes, been there done that

Wuh hey, another gardening person!

Oooh...I forgot about my amethyst! My aunt (The insano one, see above) gave it too me when I was about seven, it's smooth and shiny on one side, and crystally on the other side.

Jai

I live with my parents and 1 sister (6) and one brother (11)

My best friend is Rachel, I've known her for 3 years.

My interests include:
CSI, Alias, Without a trace, complete savages, Friends ( (n) ), Joey, Writting,
Reading, Role Playing, making fan media.

Favorite Movies

POTC, 13 going on 30, just married, something's gotta give, and along came polly

Favorite Music

YellowCard, Jessica Simpson, Ashlee simpson, maroon5, dashboard confessional

Favorite Books

The breakable vow by Kathryn ann clarke
all the alias books
walking up a rainbow by theodore taylor
the inheirtance by tom savage
life in the fat lane by i forgot :blush:

NAME: Sydney

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Kelly Clarkson, Break Away

WHO DO YOU WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF UR LIFE WITH? this guy at school

WHO MAKES YOU HAPPY? See 'Interests'

WHO ARE YOU CRUSHING ON AT THE MOMENT? See who do you want to spend the rest of your life with.

LAST PERSON YOU TALKED ON THE PHONE TO? my friend, Shelby.

WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? Terrorism

WHAT IS THE SCARIEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO YOU? This past August, my Grandmother was talking to my mom on the phone and collapsed. The doctors never found out what happened. It wasn't a stroke or a heart attack, she just died. she closed her eyes and died.

HAIR COLOUR? light Brown.

HEIGHT? 5ft 3 ish

WORST THING ABOUT OPPOSITE SEX? They never listen!

IF U COULD CHANGE ONE THING ABOUT URSELF WHAT WOULD IT BE? I'd have a talent, seeing as i'm talentless at the moment.

SIBLINGS? sis & brother, (kimberly & robert)

WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF 10 YEARS DOWN THE ROAD? As a lawyer or doctor, married.

HAVE YOU EVER...
LOVED SOMEBODY SO MUCH IT MADE YOU CRY? yes

DRANK ALCOHOL? the occasional non-virgin pina caladia

SMOKED? NEVER!!!

BEEN IN A PHYSICAL FIGHT? Many times, i won btw ^_^

BEEN FOR A RIDE IN A POLICE CAR? Nope

COME CLOSE TO DYING? nope, thank god!

WHAT IS...
YOUR GOOD LUCK CHARM? i've got 2 of them. a ring my grandma gave me a year before she died and a pooh pencil my sis gave me.

WORST SONG YOU HAVE EVER HEARD? Pink Floyd

BEST SONG YOU'VE EVER HEARD? Angels by Jessica Simpson

MOST EMBARRASSING TAPE/C.D IN YOUR COLLECTION? None

WHAT'S URE BEDROOM LIKE? Purple paradise, everythings purple

DO YOU...
HAVE A LAVA LAMP? yes

SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? no

ARE YOU...
GOOD AT SPORTS? Do dancing and cheerleading count? and if shopping does, i'm a shopping athlete!

GOOD ACTRESS? Definity!

DEEP SLEEPER? very deep sleeper

GOOD DANCER? Yep, dancing since i was little

SHY? Yes

HAVE YOU EVER HAD...
CHICKEN POX? nope

COLD? yep

STITCHES? yep

BLOODY NOSE? Yeah.

SOMEONE BESIDES YOUR FAMILY SAY THEY LOVE YOU? my ex boyfriend.

ENJOY PARKS? yes

LIKE PICNICS? just as long as no ants invade.

LIKE SCHOOL? Some of it.

COLLECT ANYTHING? the 50 states coins

GET IN TROUBLE A LOT? nope, i'm a goodie goodie

GOT ANYTHING PIERCED? My ears.

WHICH PERSON WOULD YOU WANT WITH YOU? My friend

WHAT THREE THINGS WOULD YOU TAKE FROM YOUR ROOM? My cell, my computer, and photo albums

YOUR NICKNAMES? Syd, Sydney, Syddoo

IF YOU WERE IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE AND IT WOULD HURT THEM IF THEY FOUND OUT, WOULD YOU TELL THEM? I don't know.

Worried about...
Flunking Alegebra & Chem.

Worling on...
Fan Fic, a wallpaper, homework

Upset about...
waking up early tomorrow

Happy about...
finally finishing homework

Busted for...
nothing.

Oh yeah, coins for me two. Mostly foriegn coins, and UK two pounds. There is a totally cool one with a picture of DNA on it, and it says deoxyribonucleic acid all around the edge. I'm going to make it into a necklace, I love it so much!

Jai

Ok, I'm gonna copy Syd's.

I love with my parents right now. My sister (18) goes to UC Berkeley, so she lives in an apartment up there. My brother (21) goes to Seattle Pacific University and he lives there also.

My best friend is Lauren (XxAlias115xX on AllAlias) and I've known her for...3.75 months. :lol: I met her online.

Fav TV shows: Alias, Friends, Hope & Faith, Lost
Fav Actresses: Jen Garner, Jen Aniston, Julia Roberts, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Audrey Hepburn
Fav Actors: Denzel Washington and Matt Damon
Fav Singers/Bands: Coldplay, Outkast, Alicia Keys, John Mayer, JoJo
Fav Movies: PotC, 13 Going on 30, The Bourne Identity
Fav Music Genre: Rock

Name: Sherilyn
Listening To: Baby It's You - JoJo
Who do you want to spend the rest of your life with: I derno?
What makes you happy: Music
Your crush: Oh boy...no one
Last person you phoned: I don't remember, I hardly ever call
What are you afraid of: hm...
What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you: hm...

Hair color: Black
Eye color: Dark brown
Special physical qualities: I have abnormally long fingers
Height: 5'1
Worst thing about opposite sex: hm...never really noticed...
Change one thing: hm...the fact that I let everyone walk over me
Sibs: Ben & Sharon
10 years from now: Out of college, working

Have you ever...
loved someone: eh...no. Hormones are not working
Drank: A few sips of champagne, but I threw up
Smoked: Lemme put it this way, Smoked = Dead
Physical Fight: nope
Ride in Police car: nope
Near death: Um...no?

Good luck charm: nothing
Worst song ever heard: Me Against the music
Best song: Clocks - Coldplay

I live with my parents and 1 sister (9)

My best friend is Roxie who I've known since May 2004

My interests include:
Alias, friends, music, movies, fan media, aim, internet

Favorite Movies

13 going on 30, never been kissed

Favorite Music

YellowCard, usher, maroon 5, alicia keys, lenny kravitz, dashboard confessional, the killers, basically most music

NAME: Riley [not my real name though :smiley: ]

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Jet "Are You Gonna Be My Girl"

WHO DO YOU WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF UR LIFE WITH? i have no idea

WHO MAKES YOU HAPPY? my interests, roxie, and music

WHO ARE YOU CRUSHING ON AT THE MOMENT? a guy in my congergation

LAST PERSON YOU TALKED ON THE PHONE TO? my friend, Roxie

WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? lots.

WHAT IS THE SCARIEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO YOU? When my grandmum had cancer and my mom could have had cancer and the fact that there was four hurricanes in the past six weeks

HAIR COLOUR? light Brown.

HEIGHT? 5ft 4 ish

WORST THING ABOUT OPPOSITE SEX? they never want to express themselves and never tell you how they feel

IF U COULD CHANGE ONE THING ABOUT URSELF WHAT WOULD IT BE? Get things done that i want to get done

SIBLINGS? one, (9)

WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF 10 YEARS DOWN THE ROAD? pioneering, and happy. maybe living with my friends, and in a serious relationship with someone special

HAVE YOU EVER...
LOVED SOMEBODY SO MUCH IT MADE YOU CRY? yes

DRANK ALCOHOL? a couple a sips here and there. nothing much

SMOKED? NEVER!!! and never, ever, ever will

BEEN IN A PHYSICAL FIGHT? does trying to be Sydney Bristow on my sister count?

BEEN FOR A RIDE IN A POLICE CAR? Nope

COME CLOSE TO DYING? no.

WHAT IS...
WORST SONG YOU HAVE EVER HEARD? She Bangs by William Hung

BEST SONG YOU'VE EVER HEARD? lots. really in-numberable

MOST EMBARRASSING TAPE/C.D IN YOUR COLLECTION? some country music.... :blush:

WHAT'S URE BEDROOM LIKE? mix-matched. nothing matches. it's a bunch of me stuff

DO YOU...
HAVE A LAVA LAMP? no

SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? no

ARE YOU...
GOOD AT SPORTS? nope.

GOOD ACTRESS? i guess

DEEP SLEEPER? sometimes

GOOD DANCER? You know Elaine on Senfield, picture her and you have my dancing skills

SHY? if i don't know you

HAVE YOU EVER HAD...
CHICKEN POX? nope

COLD? yep

STITCHES? nope

BLOODY NOSE? Yeah.

SOMEONE BESIDES YOUR FAMILY SAY THEY LOVE YOU? yes

ENJOY PARKS? yes

LIKE PICNICS? just as long as no ants invade.

LIKE SCHOOL? Some of it.

COLLECT ANYTHING? lots

GET IN TROUBLE A LOT? i guess, but not at school

GOT ANYTHING PIERCED? I had my ears pierced but they swelled and i had to take them out

WHICH PERSON WOULD YOU WANT WITH YOU? roxie

WHAT THREE THINGS WOULD YOU TAKE FROM YOUR ROOM? computer, music, clothes

YOUR NICKNAMES? Ri-Ri Cho (someone made that up, not mine) *riley, hey you, crazy person

IF YOU WERE IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE AND IT WOULD HURT THEM IF THEY FOUND OUT, WOULD YOU TELL THEM? i think i might, i think i'm in love right now, and it hurts not to tell them

Worried about...
making up the days of school we missed because of hurricanes

Worling on...
this long profile

Upset about...
maybe not going to my friends house tomorrow or her not coming to mine (we have no school tomorrow :P )

Happy about...
nothing right now

Busted for...
nothing.

Special things people should know about me: I'm crazy, and laugh alot. I like to have fun and be silly and blonde!

Perfect Image of a guy: I see a brown-haired, green-eyed, hunk of sweet thoughts. He would do sweet things for me all the time. Like bring me cheez doodles, and starbucks ice cream, and tazo tea.

Back