Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sark

• Lauren..lol

• Irina

• Total voters
I voted for Jack, Sark deffinately not right now. I think he would kill her the way things are now.

later maybe, who knows what JJ has in store for us the upcomings eps and seasons.

yeh i agree with u on that altho i voted otherwise lol, cos jack doesn't act like he cares cos his face is like :( but when syds in trouble hes off like a rocket.

Francie, hands down. While both Sydney's parents didn't choose to raise her, Francie took her in, loved her with everything and would defend her against anyone, including Jack and even Will.

While Will was too busy being in love with her, Francie just allowed Sydney to be a person, and when Sydney couldn't cry in front of anyone else, she let herself cry to Francie.

Francie always reached across and held Sydney. She and Sydney had a soulmate friendship that will always be amazing.

sydneyfrancielove8za.jpg

My feeling on it is that Jack and Vaughn are pretty neck in neck and beyond that.. Will, Francie... obviously Irina, although we've seen less of that, and lately Nadia. In a word, everyone loves Syd!

I believe Syd and Vaughn are bound to stay together... they're each other anam cara... she's the only woman for Vaughn and he's the only man for her... I like to think in this way... basically I'm a namby-pamby :blush:

Back