• coldplay

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • love them both equally

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hate them both equally

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
U2 :D They've been in the music industry for so long and they're so good :D
I like Coldplay but I either adore some songs or hate them!!

U2 Vs Coldplay? Is.. Is this a question?

Goodness me. While they both might have only 1 more album left in them, Coldplay will never come close to what U2 have done. Sorry to Coldplay fans, no contest.

:love: Thank you!!! I didn't have to say it myself...
I can't believe I didn't reply this post before!

Well, U2 of course!! They've done so much during the last 30 years, it's one of the biggest band in the world. When you look back and see War, the Joshua Tree, ZooTV Tour,... it's amazing what they've done to the music. Actually, a lot of bands wouldn't be there without U2 ...
But I have to admit, they're not as good as they were before (though the last tour and the last album are definitely different and will become very important).
Coldplay's music fits more with the music of the 2000's, and it's kind of "easier" to listen to Coldplay than U2...

But the question was "who do you love more" and not "who's the best", right? 👅
So yeah, I love U2 more, and I'm glad most of the people here prefer U2!

Bono you rock!

oh and we souldn't forget that U2 and Coldplay are great friends... which I can hardly believe, as a U2 fan ;)

I love U2 alot. I have all their albums. I think they are great, and I love spinning to their music. It really helps my workouts alot too.

I love U2 alot. I have all their albums. I think they are great, and I love spinning to their music. It really helps my workouts alot too.

There's something in U2's music that we can't describe, but it brings a lot. It helped me to "grow up", to define who I really am and to find a place in this world. Lol. It may sounds stupid, but that's how it happened. For exampleI wouldn't have learned English if it wasn't for them, and I would have never heard about a lot of things in this world - wars, poverty, africa,... and more about the music, rock'n'roll, and what happened during the last 30 years...
That's what I like about them, it's not only music and cds and live shows.

I honestly don't think you can see that in Coldplay, they're "too young" I guess, but I don't know their music well enough...

I like Coldplay better but think U2 is the better band. They've released a couple of classics with The Joshua Tree, All That You Can't Leave Behind and War. Though I believe Coldplay will be one of the few bands that are still around in ten-fifteen years time which is saying a lot with today's music industry.

Back