• Sloane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vaughn

• Weiss

• Total voters
marshal or vaughn

marshal is funny, vaughn is vaughn lol, i picked marshal over vaughn because he got married lol, i'm still not over that

i voted vaughn bc even though i'm still a little bit mad at him for getting married, he is syd's soulmate and they will get back together! s/v forever! :D

I love Weiss, he's so funny and sweet! He's such a good friend to Syd while things are tough for her. He bought her the book!! So cute.

i have to say that i put syd b/c. 1) im in aussie and we aint in no season 3 yet (i no, i no i shouldnt b here butt i like looking in EVEYTHING!)
and 2) b/c i have NO idea who the hell carrie is!!!! (isnt she supposed to b marshall's gf or somethink?)
lol
jess
:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

I've really gotten to LOVE Jack this season. He's said and done a lot of good "fatherly" type things and it just makes him seem more real to me.

alias_freak69 Posted on Oct 24 2003, 05:07 PM
  i have to say that i put syd b/c. 1) im in aussie and we aint in no season 3 yet (i no, i no i shouldnt b here butt i like looking in EVEYTHING!)
and 2) b/c i have NO idea who the hell carrie is!!!! (isnt she supposed to b marshall's gf or somethink?)
lol
jess

Jess Carrie is Marshall's GF, she used to be on Felicity, she played Meghan Rotundi, did that air over there?

Sydlancer Posted on Oct 24 2003, 05:44 PM
  I've really gotten to LOVE Jack this season. He's said and done a lot of good "fatherly" type things and it just makes him seem more real to me. 
Yes Jack is definetly a lot more likeable this season, he is still objective though, which is kewl, because he retains the integrity of his character, I just love it when he gives those looks to Marshall or Vaughnn and just turns around or walks off....

:smiley:

Manuel

PS: 2 more days til Alias 3.5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey yea we did get that ova here!!!! itza the show with jg ex hubby aye!!!! any way wat did she look like? i cant remeba there names! (the coluerd 1 or the sorta hippy 1 ??)
i dunno!!!
jess

Amanda Foreman (Carrie on Alias) play's Meghan Rotundi, she is Felicity's roomate in Season 1, 2.
In Season 3 she moves in Sean (Greg Grunberg's) character who she eventually marries. She makes the spell that makes Felicity go back in time to be with Noel and actually brings her back to the present after things go horribly wrong for Ms Porter.... Yes, I was a mayor Felicity fan!
She actually let's Sean have it when he considers leaving her for Julie (Amy Joe Johnson) but he goes back to Meghan ^_^

Manuel

so she was the one with the hindu thingis on her head all the time?
jess
soz im like totally cluless and i have an excuse... blonde!
!!irina rox!!

I wanted to vote for like two people ....

I voted for Jack anyways.

I wanted to vote for Weiss also because he's being a good friend to Sydney.

Jack is being a good father for once ... I've alway loved Jack for protecting Sydney. He's doing it perfectly now, after learning only part of what happened to Sydney during those two years ... that odd tape .... umm, this is a spoiler if you haven't seen season 3 so I won't mention what it showed. Jack looked out for Sydney and does it even more now that she needs his help ..... lol.

I'm not as angry at Vaughn for marrying Lauren .... I guess he had to move on. I was a bit ticked off at Vaughn before the second episode of SEason 3 but I had a change of heart, as Weiss said Lauren isn't a bad person ....

But I'm not voting for Vaughn since I found Weiss more likeable. Anyways I can only vote once.

I'm glad Jack is winning this poll! I love him more than ever this season, even if the writers do need to find more interesting things for him to do. I very much enjoy seeing him open up to Syd, but I want to see Action Jack too! :Ph34r:

Back