Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will

• Weiss

• Kendall

• Total voters
If JJ was smart, there would be insest and have Sark and Syd get together while Vaughn and Syd have their "relationship tension"

Vaughn is my fav he's the hottest there. Weiss & will are cute ot hot. Danny kinda creeped me out. as muxh as I hate Sark DA is a cutie. I'm attracted most to Vaughn

This is a no brainer... VAUGHN rocks! and i am a huge fan of MV/JG but since they broke up... i count on the serie to give me cuteness... cuz they are so cute :love:

<<Danny was the only man for her>>

Thank you! Yes! I loved them. Don't get me wrong, I love Sydney and Vaughn too, but man I loved our first Alias couple. :smiley:

TruthBeTold999999997.jpg

I've rooted for Will in the beginning because of his caring, unconditional love for her, although S/V do have great moments as well. As for real life, Gartan all the way!!

welll...mmm im a avid vaughn fan so i of course had to vote for him....but im surprised there are so few sark and will votes!! come on people!! there is no way you'd be kicking any of them outta bed....

Leslie said:
Suit and Glasses, mos def! :lol: Just kidding I voted Sark. :love:
[post="1247590"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Okay. No. That's wrong. He is scarey. Why is Suit and Glasses part of the poll. Everyone if you wish to keep your teeth head for the hills! :hide:

Sarky is the best!

SkyGirl5 said:
as much as he can be stuipd sometimes
Michael Vaughn
gotta be
[post="1246811"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I think that's about right.

But it was tempting to say Kendall.....

Back