Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Izzy/Alex

• Derek/Addison

• Other

• Total voters
Am I like the only one that voted for Goerge and Meredith??
I am a HUGE Goerge fan and I think he REALLY has feelings for her......

Remeber when he told this one lady that was his patient "I'm in love with my roomate....."

That's my favorite line!!!!!!!!!!

^ after george "put his foot down" in the irish episode, i was even okay with george/meredith! i think i'm going insane.
perhaps i just love george and thinks he needs someone other than the diseased olivia.

m-c

there needs to be more cristina/burke fans. they're really the main reason i watch the show. i adore sandra oh, and i love her character, ezpecially when she's with burke.

I voted Other because I ship no characters at all. All the characters is annoying and them together is even more annoying...I don't like Grey's Anatomy very much, but I watch it now and then...I think the worst ship is Meredith/Derek. If I must pick the best ship...It's probably Christina/Burke, even though they are disturbing...

^ after george "put his foot down" in the irish episode, i was even okay with george/meredith! i think i'm going insane.
perhaps i just love george and thinks he needs someone other than the diseased olivia.

m-c
i love how we call her diseased! lol- i adore george but theres something about my shipper heart that pulls me towards derrick

not to sound mean but, um, why are you in this forum if you hate g.a.?
i was gonna ask that

Yeah, I was gonna say Addisex is my current favorite ship. :smiley: I blame good fanfiction, and the fact that they both can be super sarcastic together while simultaneously being hot. But really anything the equals Addison getting more screen time would be amazing. Because I :love: her the mostest. :P

P.S. - Bailey and Burke? What kind of a ship is that?

Definitely Merdith and Derek but for some reason I still like Izzy and Alex. I know he is a jerk but he is hott and they looked cute together.

Back