Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Izzy/Alex

• Derek/Addison

• Other

• Total voters
i couldn't handle izzie/george. it's just...yech. even though george doesn't think so, they're like sisters. ^_^
but yeah, lately i'm derek/addison too. i mean, she is pretty awesome, besides the whole sleeping with his best friend on his favourite sheets thing. :P
and i still love alex. i've loved him from the beginning and have forever thought he and izzie should be together. i'm rather adamant about that. ^_^

m-c

derek and mer - although i like addison :o_O: dont ask
izzie and alex
cristina and burke

i feel bad for george :( there's no one left...

george and mer would be cute though, as would george and izzie!

perhaps it's because i missed the first season and all the scenes where derek is a decent guy, but i can't feel anything towards that character but disgust. however, i absolutely love cristina and burke together. that scene where he held her as she cried after she lost her baby and the fallopian tube was so touching. they're pretty much the reason i watch the show.

Im definatly Meredith/Derek i think they are so awsome together! :love: i was really disapointed when we found out that Derek was married :( and it made me so angry when he went back to her! :banghead: i mean come on she cheated on him with his best friend :blink: Oh well i really hope that Meridith and Derek end up together in the end :thinking:

i mean come on she cheated on him with his best friend

but she loves him. and he loves her. and her cheating doesn't just make that go away, just like him choosing her doesn't make him not love meredith.

i can't feel anything towards that character but disgust

why? i mean, he and addison were seperated when he was with meredith, so he didn't cheat on her. yes, he was horrible to meredith, but he is really a decent guy.

m-c

why? i mean, he and addison were seperated when he was with meredith, so he didn't cheat on her. yes, he was horrible to meredith, but he is really a decent guy.

m-c
i guess because i think he's being weak and wishy-washy. he should choose one person and stay with her. instead, he chooses addison, but still acts like he wants to be with meredith, which is bad for all people involved. even if he still loves meredith, he doesn't have to let on to that fact.

^ *giggles* you didn't like vaughn third season either did you? :P
damn, that's a good point. that's exactly why i didn't like vaughn third season. i suppose the difference is, derek was actually betrayed by addison and is still trying to make it work. he's with her because he loves her and she's her family and rather than being wishy washy i think he's trying really hard to do what he thinks is right.

m-c

Derek and Meredith.
The show is mainly about them after all.
But I have only watched util 2.04 yet, so I may change my mind later.

Burke and Christina are cute though

Back