Who do you support?

Razzold

Cadet
Simple post too see who supports who in football etc..

Well i support aston villa (football) - there local to me and supported them since i was 1 second old.

Don't really support any other teams in other sports, except Worcester Warriors etc..

Who do you support then?

razz x

Manchester United. I also support Portugal(footie)... Then we head into thee american sports - Boston Red Sox, New England Patriots, Boston Celtics and finally the Boston Bruins :D i do seem to support some unreal teams unlike razz up above ! shame mate... if you want i'll buy you a utd kit? ;)

Let me ask the two above..Have you even watched those teams play? I can say yes a thousand times + few times each Live :D Anyway I go for American sports : Boston ( Bruins, Celtics, RedSox ) and the New England Patriots.

I go for Anderlecht, my belgian team + Belgium my national team + Arsenal

Well considering I'm the only one from Manchester I can actually support them yay! My home town so :P Manchester United ;)

American sports wise I support the New Jersey Devils (Ice Hockey).

Football : Kings Lynn! (My original home town) Cambridge Utd! (They suck but who cares lol) and LIVERPOOL!!!!!! :D

Ice Hocky: Toronto Maple Leaves! =]

I also like rugby but dont support a team.

yeah, i support the red sox, the pats, the celtics and the bruins because i got a lot of family out in Boston and ive been there like 12 times. Socca, i have seen them all play quite a few times and then i also watch them on tv... Plus i also plan to move there in a few years :D

As for man utd, i have seen them about 8 times...

MIGHTY LIVERPOOL !!! (football)

LA LAKERS(Basketball)

Mighty Anahime Ducks(Hocky)

lol Moving to America wiv my mate and we'll be the British Baddamans of the "Hood" lol zoop zoop we'll be doin bare fake drivebys since yu can drive when your 15 and a half lol roll down the window (gun fingers) bang bang bang wheel spin off loools cant wait in 1 year i go there to Viginnya!! zoop

haha, shits a lot harder over there... and its 16 when you can drive! ;) and wise up mauzy! you do that felgercarb you gonna get your ass clapped man lmao :D <3

Western side but yeah lots of "birds" :D i know go to Boston . Its 16 m8 in Boston and Virigina probably the same or younger. Some states its only 14 and 15 or its 16 like many states.

Back