Who do you support?

still idc its gonnah be jokes doin fake drivebys but 1 problem yu cant walk down the road whilst smokin a fag udawise fedz will pull you over and arrest you BUT 1 good thing is ... is that there is about 10 ganja dealers on 1 block so if 1 ent got nething the other must have lol !!!

cant wait!

still idc its gonnah be jokes doin fake drivebys but 1 problem yu cant walk down the road whilst smokin a fag udawise fedz will pull you over and arrest you BUT 1 good thing is ... is that there is about 10 ganja dealers on 1 block so if 1 ent got nething the other must have lol !!!

cant wait!

OK m8 lol Just don't get your ass kicked m8 lol

maybe it will knock some sense into him then... goin on like your from the ghetto and felgercarb! lmao, people these days ;) and yeah i was talking about 16 is the age to drive in boston not the whole of the states sorry...

lol idc tbh i wont get shot either way asif i am lol it will probaly be me doin te shooting or my mate since he deals cannabis lol so yh i will be safe in the "hood!"

Anyway I hate the Lakers! I have a Paul Pierce signed Jersey and I nearly got Kevin Garnett's autograph but missed it.

Back