Who do you think is the most humble actor/actress?

Just wondering, b/c while watching all the interviews with the people from Alias they all seem so sweet and pure and humble and maybe it's just be but I think that the people on Alias are the best actors on TV. I also really like how most of the people on the show weren't really big superstars and they got their start on this show. LIke Jennifer came from Charleston , WV and the other people just seem like they so very much enjoy being on the show and arn't rich gaudy actors, but still act like pure humble ppl. What do yall think about this?

Love always,
"me"

That's one of the things I love about the show. They're all so unpretentious, and they seem like a big family. (I think part of that comes from J.J. Abrams, he tries to make them like family. Like him bringing over so many people from Felicity because they were already so close.)

And the lead actors on Alias don't seem to have ego problems - with the *possible* exception of Lena Olin, but even that's only speculation, we don't know for sure. But Jennifer Garner certainly seems to be the most modest, down-to-earth, and good-hearted "star" on TV right now. And the cast is always gushing about how much they love working with her (and each other.) Let's just hope they get the opportunity to keep working with each other for many, many more years!

Back