Who do you think should guest star on Alias?

Who do you guys think should guest star on the show? I've been thinking and I would really love to see Michael Caine on the show. Any suggestions?

I'd like to see myself on the show!!! Lol!

Nah, I think Alyson Hannigan would do really well (Willow from Buffy and from the American Pie movies).

Kelly

viggo mortensen. he could be like a rogue agent. he would make a very sexy agent.

scott speedman. give syd a new man...

Angelina Jolie would be amazing in a bad girl kind of role. Two other people that would be great would be Alec Baldwin and Morgan Freeman. Jennifer Aniston would be great too if she played some sexy bad girl.

Oh, and I want Marshall to go out on another op....that was the funniest thing ever!!!

Lucy Lawless would be an awesome guest star!!!!!! She'd be a great and very believeable nemisis to Syd. I like to see these 2 gals duke it out :woot:

viggo mortensen would be so perfect! I love that idea! He would be perfect he has that sexy rugged look that fits an alias agent so well!

Why not Lucy Lu.....or.....yeah colin farrell or....jessic alba....I don't know but hoepfully they'll have a new gest star for at least couple of episodes

I think it would be kinda funny to have Harrison Ford on, just for a little guest appearance...ya know? Cuz he played a CIA analyst in Clear and Present Danger and Patriot Games.

:eek: i think they should get Anthony Edwards the guy who played Dr,. Green from ER to guest star-he could play a creepy guy

or even david ducovany

Tom Hanks! :woot: I think he would do an excellent job playing the bad guy or even the good guy.

lkk725 said:
viggo mortensen would be so perfect! I love that idea! He would be perfect he has that sexy rugged look that fits an alias agent so well!
that rugged look of viggo's is to die for........ *drools.

I totally agree with all you guys who said Viggo Mortensen. Also, Peta Wilson (Nikita on La Femme Nikita, and Mina Harker in League of Extraordinary Gentlemen) would make a seriously cool foreign liason of the CIA (an MI-6 operatice maybe?). Ewan Macgregor would also be KICKASS.

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return." -Christian, Moulin Rouge

He's got a HUGE....talent!" -Toulouse, Moulin Rouge

Back