Who do you think will die by the season's end?

Who do you think will die by the season's end?

• Will

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Evil Francie

• Sloane

• Sark

• Irina

• Dixon

• Sydney

• Vaughn

• Jack

• Other

• Total voters
Okay, if you remember, one more person is supposed to die, and didnt it say somewhere that this person was on the opening credits? Who do you think will die?

i dont know...isnt she supposed to have some fight scenes first? what if syd discovers who she is and freplica joins sloane/sark/irina?

i have no idea i havent heard that before...but ya never know!! ;) hmmm maybe her and syd get in a huge fight...hahaha that would be great!! :D

I want it to be freplica, but i know for a fact that its not, i seriously think its will, iunno why, i just have a huge feeling

I'm thinking Dixon...since SD-6 fell, he doesn't really add a whole lot to the show unless they bring in his fam...of course diane is dead...plus him around makes it harder to justify having Vaughan being on missions with syd...at least that's my take ;)

SPOILER WARNING

-------->--------->--------->--------->Dixon is in the promo pics for The Telling, so either he doesn't die, or he dies on the final episode...

I read a theory based on a spoiler, but I didn't read the spoiler, only the theory (I think it's wrong though, because two people die)

SPOILERY THEORY warning

------------>-------->Francie kills Will, then Vaughn kills Francie, and that's what complicates Sydney and Vaughn's relationship.

Dixon. All spoiler stuffs point to him and Will, but Will is essential to the story as the outside guy (I mean he's not really in to the spy stuff), the loyal friend to Sydney, probably a love triangle with Vaughn...

AliasALIAS said:
I read a theory based on a spoiler, but I didn't read the spoiler, only the theory (I think it's wrong though, because two people die)

SPOILERY THEORY warning

------------>-------->Francie kills Will, then Vaughn kills Francie, and that's what complicates Sydney and Vaughn's relationship.
I hope that's what happens, I hate EF!! :angry:

i put evil francie, partly cuz i think she will die and partly cuz i hate her so much i want her to die!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dee ^_^

P.S. i'm not usualy this evil towards alias charactors, only evil francie and Alice!!!!!!!!

i really don't know. i don't really like evil francie. will is stupid...maybe he'll die.

k- in the sneakpeek...it's Will's eye that we see...and Evil Francie has the wire type thing pointed at him...I think it's will that will die... :0[

It's gotta be either Will or Francie. I would love to see evil Francie killed. She just needs to go. She makes me so angry with all the things she does. I just want to scream at all the characters and be like, "Look at her, it's not Francie!!! Come on!" Hehe......but I have a feeling Will is the one killed. I honestly don't want him killed. I like Will. ^_^

Vicky :smiley:

Back