Season 5 Who Do You Think Will Get The Last Line?

I hope it's Irina.

me to maby saying "truth did take time but in the end iwas there for you and you know that now...come and visit me and your dad anytime we will let you know where we are"

somethik like that.....i will probly add again with another suggestion later :D

I'm hoping, and I'm pretty sure it will be Sydney. It would be kind of stupid if it wasn't, I mean, its her frickin' show ;)

It could be anyone, most likely Syd or Vaughn though. Something along the lines of "see, I told you, we found each other." Nothing too original, but I could see it happening.

Sydeny should definetly get it, I want it to go forward in time so Isabelle is grown up, and for Syd to tell her that Truth Takes Time. :lol:

maybe like, syd and vaughn thinking about their lives and izzie's there and vaughn says something like 'life is good.' and syd says 'perfect' and smiles at vaughn... or some variation.

Ok so Isabelle got the last line.... but at least Syd got the last 'look directly into the camera' shot. I really liked that cos her expression was almost as if she knew you were there watching and she was just like saying thanks or something

But you're right, Syd4Vaughn. I liked how they had Sydney with the "look directly at the camrea" shot. Touching...

Aw i forgot about that.... It makes me sad to think that there's not going to be anymore new episodes. I realize i should've gotten over that by now, but i still havent. lol

She knew, she knew, and it was so cool! but i am still crying for everyone that died throughout the whole show and because some of them didn't get a fair chance and they were good and some baddies shouldn't have died and stuff like that...erm...i wish they could bring it back...they ended it so well, that i think the hope someone will bring it back...or they will...hopefully :hopefully: <wish it was a smilie.

Back