Who do you think would make the best couple in HP?

Who do you think would make the best couple in HP?

• Harry/Cho

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harry/Hermione

• Harry/Ginny

• Hermione/Krum

• Hermione/Ron

• Ron/Fleur Delceour

• Hagrid/Madime Maxine

• Other

• Total voters
<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>I voted for other, and by other I mean Harry/Draco. In my mind, Harry/Draco would be an extremely angst-filled, emotional, tragic pairing. H/D is like kissing in the snow when you're not wearing a coat, but you don't care because have to other person to keep you warm. I love it.

Oh, I like Hermione/Ron as well. They're awfully cute together. Plus, after HBP, how could one NOT like them together?</span>

Ron and Hermione just seems so inevitable.
But I would like them to not stay together. After all, they are still schoolkids, it's not like they are going to be getting married any time soon (I hope). I think JK Rowling has done a good job of showing how fickle teenage 'romances' are in the last few books. And I think Ron in particular has a lot of growing up to do.

In the films moreso than the books, I can't stand the idea of Ron and Hermione together. Especially now that Ron is going through puberty! :lol: I'll go all childish and say that he's yucky! :o_O: They just don't suit. The 'hints' in the POA film seemed a bit forced.

I always loved Hermione and Krum together. They are two people who don't seem to fit well with a lot of people, but they work well together. And I think Hermione needs someone a little bit older.

JK Rowling has said we will see Krum again, which is a good sign. :smiley:

have to disagree with you on the Natalia, i love the idea of ron and hermione together- ehehe there's a lot of fire between those two but it adds all the more to the romance :D :P

:rotflmao: ron going through puberty- yucky :lol:

Well, we have a long wait! :(

I am a Ron/Hermione shipper, of course i will choose those two........In the fourth book, they started to treasure each other , at first, i think the author wanted to make Harry with Hermione, now, even in the fourth film, i can see that Hermione cares Harry and Ron, but you can see the difference.Don't you?

If I had to choose which characters I wanted to be together I would pick Hermione/Krum and Harry/Cho. Not Harry and Ginny, I didn't like that too much when Harry/Ginny got together.

Back