Who do you think would make the best couple in HP?

Who do you think would make the best couple in HP?

• Harry/Cho

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harry/Hermione

• Harry/Ginny

• Hermione/Krum

• Hermione/Ron

• Ron/Fleur Delceour

• Hagrid/Madime Maxine

• Other

• Total voters
Mmm at first i wanted Harry and Hermione to hook up, but i can't see it happening now... So i'd say i want Hermione with Ron and Harry with Ginny.

yeah, i love that too. and i like how he gets jealous because she's still in contact with that guy she went to the ball with.. Awww

K. Ackles said:
:lol: Anybody here support any other obscure ships, since I am the captain of them?
well, i probably read so many fanfics that i've forgotten the true essence of the books, but some of the best stories i've read feature hermione/snape. i know, i'm strange. but, yeah, i'd say that is obsucre.

i know it is. i admitted i was strange. but the way these fics are written, it doesn't seem strange at all. then again, just by the books, yeah it is really wierd.

Wow, where did all my H/H shippers go? We're loosing. :( No matter, I still have faith in my favorite HP couple. :smiley:

Ick-Hermione/Snape. Teacher/student relationships are just so icky in HP. I just can't ever see it happening--*gets bad mental images* ::shutters::

H/Snape (AH MAKE THE BAD THOUGHTS GO AWAY!!!) Argh that's so wrong. It'll take me a while to flush that out of my mental imaging board. EW EW EW EW

H/H shippers eww.....:o_O: I hope it's not contagious. :P I look at them more like brother/sister than (cringe) boyfriend/girlfriend.

Who? Harry and Hermione or Snape and Hermione? :o_O: Curse the person who put that thought in my mind. :rolleyes: :P :o_O: H/H would be kind of cute, but R/H would be cooler since they fight all the time, then end up getting together. :love: That's adorable. ^_^

Back