Who do you think would make the best couple in HP?

Who do you think would make the best couple in HP?

• Harry/Cho

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harry/Hermione

• Harry/Ginny

• Hermione/Krum

• Hermione/Ron

• Ron/Fleur Delceour

• Hagrid/Madime Maxine

• Other

• Total voters
heh, so reckon ron/herm will hook up in the next book, i hope so,. and they hide t from harry and act all sheepish til he finds out, lol, i hav eit all planned out, i can go into detail about secret meetings in the third floor toilets and the library etc

Harry and Hermione are my favorite characters individually so I think it would be cool if they got together but I dont think they will. My theory is that Hermione likes Harry. Harry will end up liking Ginny and Ron likes Hermione.

i would go for harry/hermione best but i have this strange feeling that it wii be ron/hermione instead because they are always fighting

oh i just dont like the trio, lol,
i always wanted a draco/herm relatuonship but now its been stated it 'll never happen, so i cant wait for the long awaited ron/herm,

shakila said:
i would go for harry/hermione best but i have this strange feeling that it wii be ron/hermione instead because they are always fighting
[post="1170730"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
but see, that's where the chemistry is. and their fights are hilarious and i LOVE them.

cinders said:
oh i just dont like the trio, lol,
i always wanted a draco/herm relatuonship but now its been stated it 'll never happen, so i cant wait for the long awaited ron/herm,
[post="1176325"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
bah! :angry: don't like the trio! lol

I like Draco/Hermione although it has been stated that it would not happen, but you never know, if people gave out all the info. then there wouldn't be any surprises...

Back