Who do you think would make the best couple in HP?

Who do you think would make the best couple in HP?

• Harry/Cho

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harry/Hermione

• Harry/Ginny

• Hermione/Krum

• Hermione/Ron

• Ron/Fleur Delceour

• Hagrid/Madime Maxine

• Other

• Total voters
Oh how I've missed this thread! :smiley: I haven't talked to either of my sistas in a while, but from what I hear, we're still captaining about! Here's to Harry/Ginny and Ron/Hermione, which both seem to be doing quite well! ;)

sista!!!! omg! I haven't seen you on here in ages and ages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *huge hug* We've missed you like crazy! I haven't been on here much lately either. Things get busy I guess. :P :cheers: here's to our ships Cap'n!

btvaughn said:
Oh how I've missed this thread! :smiley: I haven't talked to either of my sistas in a while, but from what I hear, we're still captaining about! Here's to Harry/Ginny and Ron/Hermione, which both seem to be doing quite well! ;)
Sis! We've missed you like Brittany said! Hopefully all of us can kind of get back to this thread at the same time like last year! Now that school is out! :D So good to hear from both my sistas!

Joyie said:
After watching PoA and that scene with Harry sitting on the rock and Hermione goes over and comforts him... I'm all for Harry and Hermione!!! :love:
But what about all the scenes that promoted Ron and Hermione? You can't ignore them, they were there.

I loved the handholding scene. And the "Do you want to move closer". And all of the others :smiley:

im a ron/hermoine...i bet harry dies fighting voldemort at the end...but he still kills him...

if not that...ron will die...sorry to be the party pooper :P

Kewii said:
Joyie said:
After watching PoA and that scene with Harry sitting on the rock and Hermione goes over and comforts him... I'm all for Harry and Hermione!!! :love:
But what about all the scenes that promoted Ron and Hermione? You can't ignore them, they were there.

I loved the handholding scene. And the "Do you want to move closer". And all of the others :smiley:
The handholding was just one second. And 'Do you want to move closer' scene was pretty quick, too.

But with H/Hr... I mean, the last 20 mins are of them running around together. :D

Joyie said:
Kewii said:
Joyie said:

The handholding was just one second. And 'Do you want to move closer' scene was pretty quick, too.

But with H/Hr... I mean, the last 20 mins are of them running around together. :D
Two people running around together can't just be friends?

Funny, I guess everytime I was alone with a boy I must have been secretly in love.

There's also the fact that Ron didn't go because he couldn't. It's not like the two of them wanted to be alone.

I'm all about the bad, bad boys and good, good girls gettin' together... So, it's gotta be Draco/Hermione. :love: Yeah, yeah, I know...

Can't. Help. Self. :o_O:

xdancer said:
K. Ackles said:
:lol: Anybody here support any other obscure ships, since I am the captain of them?
well, i probably read so many fanfics that i've forgotten the true essence of the books, but some of the best stories i've read feature hermione/snape. i know, i'm strange. but, yeah, i'd say that is obsucre.
Here's a really, really good fic if you're into Hr/Sn, or just enjoy very well written and highly entertaining fanfic.

Ordinary People

Dita said:
I'm all about the bad, bad boys and good, good girls gettin' together... So, it's gotta be Draco/Hermione. :love: Yeah, yeah, I know...

Can't. Help. Self. :o_O:
lol i've read a LOT of draco/ginny

a bit freaky actually :lol:

anyone here looove draco? i have something for you if you do...

i think (or at least i hope) that ron and hermione will end up together, i think they are perfect for eahc other cuz they're so different. i wouldn't want harry and hermione to be a couple...
that thing about the cats was gr8!!! i laughed so hard! :lol: perfect couple!
umbrigde (die, die ,die you evil b****) and filch could make a good couple too, them both being so evil, or what do you guys think? crabbe and goyle! that cracked me up too! (who knows, maybe they'll end up together, i mean they can't get any girls so they'll just take each other!)
hp rulez!!!!!
:Ph34r: pii :Ph34r:
ps. neville should be with either luna or ginny. i'm not sure wich one yet... :confused:

Back