Who do you think would make the best couple in HP?

Who do you think would make the best couple in HP?

• Harry/Cho

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harry/Hermione

• Harry/Ginny

• Hermione/Krum

• Hermione/Ron

• Ron/Fleur Delceour

• Hagrid/Madime Maxine

• Other

• Total voters
I have only got to the 100th page of the fifth book, so i dont know yet who is together as of now, but I think that Ron and Hermonie will end up together, though Harry and Hermionie would be a cuter couple! :love:

Wait.. you are only on book 5? wow.. better hurry up. Though for you, I guess you won't have to wait for book 6, which is good. Actually, take your time. Maybe you can pace yourself so that once you finish book 6, book 7 will be out.

Definately Ron and Hermione. They've always been making fun of each other, through each book. I think they are the perfect couple.

I wouldn't go so far as to call myself a shipper for anything, [spoiler removed]I'm not a fan of Harry/Hermione getting together. I think they work much better as friends who care for each other.

-EDIT-

I fail to see how that was a spoiler considering it's a voting option.. Like, whatever.

I will forever and ever be a Harry/Ginny supporter. And I love R/H together too...but there's something about H/G that I love reading how they interact, similarities, etc.

I'm afraid I've already gone back to H/G fanfic, now that I've finished the 6th book already!

i'd have to say R/H cuz they'd be really cute together and they're always fighting. Also, when i was reading the 5th book Rowling mentions R/H by comparing them to Mr. and Mrs. Weasley...it's on page 658 at the bottem.

Back