Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Daniel Hecht (s1)

• Noah Hicks (s1)

• Lauren Reed (s3)

• Total voters
DANNY! OMG, Danny. Danny + Sydney = CHEMISTRY!

Also Francie, I'm sorry, Nadia ain't gonna cut it for Sydney's girl talks, female companionship. Francie had the humor, the freedom from spy life, and she wasn't Sloane's daughter. She also knew Sydney most of Sydney's life, longer than anyone else, even Dixon. But first and foremost, DANNY!

SydneyDanny5.jpg

I voted for Danny. I think it would be soo funny to see him alive and well. I can just see Syd and Vaughn having a quite evening in and Danny knock on the door and Vaughn answering it. Then Syd poping her head round the door wearing a towel and seeing him and them just lookig at each other. then the episode finishing. But then who would Syd choose 2 be with??

Alias_rocks_87 said:
I voted for Danny. I think it would be soo funny to see him alive and well. I can just see Syd and Vaughn having a quite evening in and Danny knock on the door and Vaughn answering it. Then Syd poping her head round the door wearing a towel and seeing him and them just lookig at each other. then the episode finishing. But then who would Syd choose 2 be with??
[post="1151958"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

By Sydney's own reasoning in early S3, it would prove that she wasn't worth bothering with. After all, just because she thought he was dead... :lol:

ms.katejones said:
Yeah, if Vaughn's dad came back I would not be too pleased. There is only one Spydaddy, two would be too many.
[post="1038291"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Besides, it takes away one of the interesting bits of psychological tension: Vaughn's finding himself in love with the daughter of the woman who murdered his father. Absent Irina (i.e. absent Lena) some of the interesting tension goes out of that, but it's still an interesting bit of irony.

The bit about how Will Vaughn died to keep Nadia from somone messes with that, too, and it doesn't make a whole lot more sense than the idiocy about Irina putting out a contract on Sydney.

I vote for Francie. Cause she was really kool before she died!!!
I heard that Anna is coming back later this sesson!! I don't think she ever died!
:redhair:

I can just see Syd and Vaughn having a quite evening in and Danny knock on the door and Vaughn answering it. Then Syd poping her head round the door wearing a towel and seeing him and them just lookig at each other. then the episode finishing. But then who would Syd choose 2 be with??

now where have i heard that 1 b4 vaughn and lauren maybe :P
i voted Francie i use to love her until she died (n) sad times

----------------
photo-17110.jpg

#68-SYD and VAUGHN 4 EVER
#21-Haters of Channel Seven from The Land Down Under
Gartan 4 Ever----Syd/Vaughn 4 Ever---Can't Wait For The New Season In Australia
Me n My girls r rockin ur world :group:
Hilary Duff hater 4 life

well if i HAD to say someone it'd be francie

but generally, no one
there are already too many long-lost relatives anyway

Tanja87 said:
Francie!!! It must be so sad , when you're best friend is dead......she was Syds best friend  and I always wanted to see her reaction, when she gets to know, that Syd works for the CIA, but Francie died before :(
[post="982080"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i know! i loved seeing will's reaction and i always thought it would be cool to see how francie would react. instead we got robot franice's reaction.

Francie... I loved her. She was such a good friend to Syd and I was SO sad when she got killed by Sloane and Sark. :( Although I have to say, Danny would be interesting. The dynamic between him, Syd, and Vaughn would be great.

FRANCIE!!
omg i loved her to death

Danny would be VERY interesting... but being a complete S/V shipper.. i wouldnt want anything to threaten their relationship.. theyve had enough problems!

Anna was in the video game & she may have died in that, but it was purposefully ambiguous. She never died in the show, she was just never used for some strange reason after early S1. She's coming back now though, so all's well!. Anyway, how can anyone not want to see Bill Vaughn rise from the ashes as the new 'Man' leading the Covenant?. Cmon, it has to be him!!... :woot:

Back