Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meredith

• Both

• Neither

• Total voters
okay so my vote went to meredith however i was very close to saying both. I believe that Derrick loves Meredith, but I think that because of his history with Addison, he wants to love her. So really, his heart does lie with both of them, however I think that Meredith is the more real love for this point in his life.

okay so my vote went to meredith however i was very close to saying both. I believe that Derrick loves Meredith, but I think that because of his history with Addison, he wants to love her. So really, his heart does lie with both of them, however I think that Meredith is the more real love for this point in his life.

I completely agree. :D

--Mandy :angelic:

i voted both.... because he loves addison damnit... but i dont want him too cuz she's a cheating whore... but he DEF. loves merdith - he said so himself ^_^

i said he loves them both. i mean, the love he had for addison doesn't just disappear because she cheated, just as the love for meredith doesn't disappear just because he chose to stay with addie. he's trying to make the right decision, he just doesn't know what it is.

m-c

i said he loves them both. i mean, the love he had for addison doesn't just disappear because she cheated, just as the love for meredith doesn't disappear just because he chose to stay with addie. he's trying to make the right decision, he just doesn't know what it is.

m-c
Yeah I agree, I just hope in the end he chooses Meredith!
:P

m-c
yeah, i think he just...because he's a guy he enjoys the idea of two women wanting him

He used to love Addison, but not in the same way now. Even before she betrayed him i doubt their marriage or their love was that strong. His love with Meredith was different, he found a deeper love in her, one that he will never be able to forget.

I think eventually Addison will accept he will never love her the way he loves Meredith and they will get a divorce.

i think he loved addison and i think he wants to love addison. i think there is always a lingering of love, even if it just comes from memories. he remembers a time when he loved addison the way he loves meredith, and he wants to be back there because she is his wife and he thinks it's the right thing to do.

m-c

i think he loved addison and i think he wants to love addison. i think there is always a lingering of love, even if it just comes from memories. he remembers a time when he loved addison the way he loves meredith, and he wants to be back there because she is his wife and he thinks it's the right thing to do.

m-c
That says it sooo perfectly

Back