Who is Anna Esponisa?

Who is she? There is alot of talk about her coming back for season 4, but i dont remember her. I watched all the seaons of Alias, but she just doesn't jog my memory.

Anna was Syd's nemesis in season 1... She worked for K-Directorate... Anna (along with K-Directorate) basically just "disappeared"...

Obviously this has nothing to do with season 4 . . . moving to other characters. ;)

also if you read the books she was first introduced when syd went under cover in k-d and syd got caught and then found a way to pin it on anna, so they basically hate each other, and she was in a couple eps on the tele like the one were syd went to get the rambaldi clock fixed, anna was the snyper that killed the dude syd was tlaking too!

Hope it helps

She was the woman in the empty stadium, when she and syd opened that box with the disappearing code.....remember...... ^_^

she's syd's ORIGINAL nemesis in alias..
the k-directorate spy..
the one syd handcuffed in a church in malaga, spain.. ;)

Remember? Syd kissed the glass when she locked Anna out of the lab at some function. When she asked Dixon if she looked good-and Dixon said that that was one question Syd never had to ask...

I'm rather happy I bought the season 1 DVD box cause I like this character - there's just no way I could forget that kiss you mentioned - meaning Anna's kiss. Hilarious. :D

Anna's kiss was one of the most memorable things in season one (for me at least) I'm happy that she will be returning this season.

also if you read the books she was first introduced when syd went under cover in k-d and syd got caught and then found a way to pin it on anna, so they basically hate each other,

Ok I don't get how Syd could go under cover at K-directorate because wasn't Irina the head of it? She would have known it was Syd, or someone would have surely have noticed the resemblance. Irina's turning herself in in S2 was the reason K-d fell off the map. But as for Anna, I dunno why she did.

verdantheart said:
Obviously this has nothing to do with season 4 . . . moving to other characters.  ;)
[post="922736"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

no offense, v, but here's something you don't know and didn't read (hurricane said it in the start post):

this has everything to do with s4, anna is returning in eps 7 and 8, which will be shown together in a 2-hour special.

Hurricane said:
Who is she? There is alot of talk about her coming back for season 4, but i dont remember her. I watched all the seaons of Alias, but she just doesn't jog my memory.
[post="922699"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Anna isn't pure evil... Just pure enemy. The enemy isn't necessarily evil.. they're just working for their own causes.

I'm happy she's returning. It's nice to see a worthy enemy who has no emotional or personal ties to Sydney Bristow. The drama became overly nauseating in Season 3. A purely professional rivalry is always a good thing.

Anna was a good enemy. She even made me angry. I think the reason K-D diappeared is because Sark killed the head guys. I guess they couldnt pick themselves back up. I am thinking that Irina wanted to rule that area instead of them. I guess we may find out more this season.....

Anna Espinosa did appear in season 4. She tattooed the Rambaldi sign to Nadia's neck. And, she was in the warehouse and saw Nadia kill that guy too. Where was she in the other seasons? Will she be back? I liked seeing Anna and Sydney fight so much suspension.

Anna was in season 1... and then she just "disappeared"... So seeing her back was a treat for the fans who love to see Syd fighting her arch-nemesis.... (y)

Back