Who is better for Syd?

• Vaughn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will

• Neither

• Total voters
Some people have been saying that since Vaughn is married that Will has a chance with Syd. So you think Vaughn is better for Syd or do you think Will is? :D

Vaughn is definetly btr for Syd he knows her so well! Even though Will knows her aswell i still think Vaughn is btr for Syd! so my vote has to go to Vaughn!

no doubt its vaughn!! and they will get back together! i love syd and wills relationship as it is and could never seen them hooking up!

Frankly, if Vaughn isn't married, he still has to face and work through all the issues he's been so assiduously refusing to face. So right now, I'm forced to say Will, because no such baggage exists there. Sorry, S/V shippers.
^_^

i think vaughn will ALWAYS understand Syd better than Will. he was there all those times she couldn't tell WILL about her secret life, problems, regrets.

Well, understanding or not, he'd better get busy unpacking, that's all I have to say.
^_^

If she's going to end up with one of them, it'd better be Vaughn. They are so good for each other! They have this amazing chemistry that draws them together. But I love Will too! If there were no possible way ever for Syd and Vaughn to be together I sure hope Will is next in line, he's a great guy! As for Sark, I don't know . . . maybe . . . it's a stretch . . . nah, I'm still hoping they're related some how. But we'll see what happens in season 3.

Oh, and I don't think Vaughn or Will knows Syd better than the other, they know her differently. Stick with me, I'll try to explain my thoughts. It was like she had two separate lives and they were each a major part of one of her lives, and now they've both been exposed to the other part and are learning more and more who Sydney Bristow really is. I hope that makes sense.

verdantheart said:
Frankly, if Vaughn isn't married, he still has to face and work through all the issues he's been so assiduously refusing to face. So right now, I'm forced to say Will, because no such baggage exists there. Sorry, S/V shippers.
^_^
How do the S&V shippers explain how the CIA would continue to allow a couple like Syd and Vaughn to work togther? It is against regulations. Many dangerous professions don't allow married or unmarried couples to work together because their concerns for each other interferes with their job.

If Syd and Vaughn insisted on staying together, they would be sent to different departments or different office buildings to maintain their objectivity in assignments.

But now that Vaughn is married, Syd is going to seek comfort from her closest friend Will.

She can't go to Vaughn, a married man, and tell him to break up with his wife. That would be selfish and out of character for Syd. She doesn't have Francie to go to for comfort. She can't pour her heart out to Daddy.

So it seems reasonable that Will as Syd's sole support will become increasingly important. A love will develop. How could it not? (y)

Sydney and Will make an adorable couple. :angelic:

I agree Will is SO much better than Vaughn!!!!!!

But I would still like Sark, even though it wouldn't happen because sark has Allison still

i know this is a very touchy issue with many of the people here, but i really think that Will is better for Sydney. he really loves her unconditionally. he didn't complain when he found out that Syd was a secret agent and all, he didn't complain when he was captured and tortured by nasty chinese man, not even when he had to use heroine and get arrested. he did get crabby with her when he was suspected of being a double and he got shot at and Dixon slapped him around. but c'mon, that's totally understandable. he's clearly loyal to Syd, and despite a brief Francie affair i think he loves her. and as someone else said, he doesn't have the baggage that Vaughn has.

Back