Who is better for Syd?

• Vaughn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will

• Neither

• Total voters
Will is the one who truly loves Syd unconditionally. While I can't prove it, I really believe that if it were Will instead of Vaughn who lost Syd, Will would never have moved on so fast. Will loved her from afar, he never pressured her to return his feelings. Instead he was content in just being her dear friend.

Drama_Queen said:
Will is the one who truly loves Syd unconditionally. While I can't prove it, I really believe that if it were Will instead of Vaughn who lost Syd, Will would never have moved on so fast. Will loved her from afar, he never pressured her to return his feelings. Instead he was content in just being her dear friend.
I agree :smiley:

Neither!!! Will is way better than Vaughn but he'll never be intresting enough to keep Syd's "romantic" attention...Sark is the only real choice :D

But Will has supported and loved syd unconditionally.
field rated or not, at least he has a spine. besides what does field rated reallymean if hey let people like vaughn on the field :lol:
so basically Swill would do fine with me as well, I am a Swill too. lol. first is Sarkney, second is Swill. anything better then Vaughn. Hell I would support Syd/Sloane over S/V, lol.

lol, well sarkney is and always will be #1 for me. it's just I don't mind her hooking up with Will or Weis or somone else. well except vaughn obviously. Will for one I would like them hooking up, he's loved her unconditionally. he's been great to her.

Neither - I just don't want Syd to end up with a good guy ;) cause it wouldn't be funny... I guess I'm twisted like that :blink: Oh I dunno, why do I always want good girls to end up with bad boys? :confused:

But then again, if I had to choose (I'm so betraying all my fellow sarkneys) from those two, I'd say Vaughn. I know, I know!! I'd just hate to see how perfectly great friendship would get ruined if Sydney would start something with Will. (please, don't let that ever happen)

Will supported her unconditionally, he has a spine.
All Vaughn is about is good looks.
and what perfectly great relationship. there is none he's married.

i gotta go with Vaughn. will loved her unconditionally as a friend. he wasn't in love with her. Vaughn and Syd are clearly in love with eachother.

Back