Season 5 Who is Gordon Dean working for?

Who is Gordon Dean working for?

• Milo Rambaldi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bill Vaughn

• Katya Derevko

• Renee's father

• someone related to Tom or Rachel

• Dixon

• other (state in your post)

• a new character

• Total voters
Okay, so the episode description says that 'APO is trying to find out who is Dean working for and what their endgame is'. I doubt we're gonna find out so early in the season but what are your guesses so far?

I'd say Rambaldi. He still hasn't been mentioned this season but the Rambaldi sign in the opening credits indicates that he's still in the picture.

My 2nd choice would be Katya. Didn't Jack promise her freedom in exchange for info about Irina? That would explain why Prophet Five guys are back in the game after all those years. Also, she's the only Derevko sister without her own organisation. Irina had 'The Man' organisation and Elena had 'The Covenant'. Maybe Katya is the head of Prophet Five?

As for Dixon, I threw him in for the randomness. Weren't we promised a Dixon storyline this season?

It might also be someone related to Rachel, which would explain why Dean recruited her.

I really think Jack is behind everything. He's the only one smart enough and plus theres always been something about him.......

Prophet 5!

He's one of the 5. I just wonder who the other 4 are! :eek:

Could Sloane, or Jack be in on it? Could they both be two of the other 5? And what role does Rachel have? And is Sydney's only connection through Vaughn and Rene, or something else?

Hm so deans question in the bank had something to say about the organisasion. Is like The Alliance of twelve all over again. And tey are in the goverment? :blink:

Renee's father - or his body with the doctor's mind more accurately - has to be involved somehow. But I'm really curious to see how Sark comes in.

This is a really big mystery! I voted for <O> because the symbol is still in the main titles. But it could be anyone.

If you remember, Irina knew that Vaughn is "bad". She told him the saeson 4 final episode that he should "tell Sydney"...

I don't think it's Katya, because I don't think she was released. Jack said she would get a pardon if she gave them info on Irina's whereabouts. But she didn't tell them because she thought Irina's dead.

As for Jack, it would explain the "project SAB 47" it the season 3 final episode. Consider that Prophet Five has plans with Syd... Maybe Jack had everything planned from the beginning.

I really doubt it's Sloane or Dixon, but it might be even Syd's baby for all I know. Alias is unpredictable!

I think that who is behind this is bigger than just one person. We found out that there are people representing different governments...I don't think we are going to find one person holding the strings....I think that there will be several.

Back