who is hotter?

Who is hotter?

• Michael C. Vaughn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mr. Mark Sark sarks not his real name tho

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
without a dout, the hottest man on Alias and hottest man I can think of right now is none other than you guessed it(well maybe you didn't)......................... SARK
no competition

Sark has one thing going for him in my book he has the most gorgeous blue eyes.but michael c vaughn is definitely the hotter one between the two ooh his green eyes

Vaughn Vaughn he's our man
If he can't be hot
no one can!

lol sorry that was really stupid...andyways, Vaughn is kinda shy and sexy and unsure of himself...I like that...Sark knows he's hot and flaunts it, not that it's bad, but I just like how Vaughn presents himself better...Vaughn is my Man!

haha! You should start a guy version of it Dark Wiccan featuring...Anna, Syd, Alice, Irina, Francie, Jenny, and whoever you want...a lot of other girls with minor rolls were pretty that you could put in there, but some people might not remember...

Dark Wiccan said:
She is........the HOTTEST, *cringes*, oh god, Sark in a dress, I need therapy really badly.
embrace the fact that he would lok so nice in dress ::drools at the thought of sark in a dress::

major lol.....but u gotta admit it dude..he would look so nice in a dress...and with that bad boy smirk of his.....oh yeah ::drools::

That smirk of his makes him look like a monkey, and he would not look good in a dress, ouch, the stiches in my back are bugging hell out of me

Back