who is hotter?

Who is hotter?

• Michael C. Vaughn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mr. Mark Sark sarks not his real name tho

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>THIS IS THE ONE THAT WORKS!!!!! LOL</span>

omg! some dumb gurls were like "sark is hotter" and im like noooooooo way i know that vaughn is soooo much better!!!

mmmmm....vaughn!!! 🍰 like cake! lol and :spam: lol jk jk jk jk

lauren :super: teimle

SARK SARK SARK SARK SARK SARK SARK SARK SARK SARK SARK SARK SARK SARK SARK SARK SARK SARK SARK SARK I CAN'T HELP IT! HE'S SO HOT!(I like Vaughn, Sark's just hotter)EVERYONE PROBABLY HATES ME FOR SAYING THIS BUT I DON'T CARE!

Thanks for not hating me. But Sarks hotter. My best friend who I finally got to watch Alias likes Vaughn better too, But she still thinks Sark is good looking. If she thought he was ugly I would never speak to her again. (just kidding!)

VAUGHN IS LIKE THE HOTTEST BABE ON THE FACE OF THE WORLD! DO U EVEN HAVE TO ASK?!!??!! ::DROOLS AT THE THOUGHT OF VAUGHN::BUT I GUESS SARK IS CUTE WITH THE ACCENT AND ALL BUT VAUGHN IS SO HOT!

I think you guys all know who Im gonna say.....Sark!!!! oh yea riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight hahaha
Vaughn is so sexy. Sark is ok but Vaughn has the whole Sex Appeal thing down. oh man mmmmmmmmmm.

ok, ok, ok, I have to admit Sark is ok, But vaughn is like 100% Hotter!!!! How can they even compete? We all know that Vaughn will win..

Back